T W O

Jimin's Point of View

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthdayyy, Happy Birthday to youuuu" I heard 3 people singing while entering in.

It makes me shocked and almost cry "ohhh.. Omg. Thanks guys" I said wiping the imaginary tears in my face "HOOOOOOOOOO!!!" They are all shouting.
"Happy Birthday Park Mochiiii" Jin-hyung said and hug me "thanks hyungggg" He gave his gift to me.

"Happy Birthday to you" Hobi said giving me a gift "thanks hobii iwabbyoo" I hug him.. He didn't change his perfume, and I like it.

"Happy Birthday Chimmy" Namjoon greet me with a smile, GODDD I love that dimple "Thanks Jonnie" I hug him "here's my gift!"
"Thanks"

I wait this last man to greet me. The fuck. He's looking at kookie "ehemmmm" I break the silence "o-oh.. Happy Birthday smol-hyung hehe" He greet me with a laugh "wth tae!?" They all just laugh at me even kook and yoongi

"I hate you guysss!" I hate them, I know that I am smol but they don't have to tell it. It hurts ya knoe.

"Sowwyyyyyy" dUh. I still love them.

Taehyung's Point of View

When we enter the room my world stop when I saw this cute boy sitting on the sofa. I want to fuck him hard wait- what?! Why am I thinking this kind of things. He looks innocent.

I stop thinking of awhile because of this smol-hyung "ehemmmm" He said. I think all of them is done greeting and gave their gifts "o-oh Happy Birthday smol-hyung hehe" We are all laughing and this cute boy.
He is so cute when he laughs. He has a bunny teeth, it makes him more look cute.

"Sit" Jimin-hyung said. We take a sit and I can feel that I can't stop looking at this boy. "Where is your driver? Let him eat, there is so many foods here"

"Umm honestly, our driver is sick so we get here with GPS, I drive my own car and they join me" Namjoon Explains "We lost on the way here.. So Haha.." He said Laughing awkwardly

"It's okay, at least you guys get here before my 'smol boyfriend' dying bcs he's worried about you guys" Yoongi-hyung said teasingly, he's laughing like crazy.

"Yah! Stop teasing me! Say it again and I won't let you fuck me for a whole month!" Jimin said confidently, he knows how horny yoongi-hyung was when he's wearing a night gown to seduce him.

It wasn't a simple night gown, when you see it, it makes you wants to fuck Jimin. And Jimin know that Yoongi-hyung can do anything to allow Yoongi-hyung to fuck him.

"Sorry.. Please don't" Yoongi-hyung pleads "I can't wait to fuck you later.." Yoongi-hyung said and wink, Jimin madly Blushed.

I was just laughing bcs of their conversation, they are so sweet, I hope someday I will meet my forever. And I think he is now in front of me.

"Kookieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" Jin-hyung is so loud, it makes us jump a little. "O-oh Jin-hyung! Long time no see" Jin-hyung hug him and he hug him back.

That kookie guy, I like his voice, I'm thinking rn, what if I fuck him then he loudly moan my name. U-ughh shit.. Wait- WHaT?! Why am I thinking like this again? Hayyysss..

"Tae? What's wrong?" Hobi-hyung ask me "ohh nothing hyung" I told him that it's nothing but definitely not. I'm horny rn. But all I can do is stare at him.

Jungkook's Point of View

What the fuck did this taehyung man wants from me? He keeps staring like he wants to fuck me. And sometimes I can see his tongue going out.. I find it that it's so hot.

Hey.hey Jungkook what the fuck are you thinking? You didn't even know him yet. Aishhhh >•< I'm so hungry rn

"Jimin-hyung, can I eat? I'm hungry" I told him but he didn't listen, So I just walk out to eat. I told my friends to come but I didn't see them yet. Hayssss.. Where the fuck did they go?!

"Hey kookie!!! Let's dance!" Jackson-hyung approach me, I think he's drunk "Jackson-hyung you're drunk, let's go home" I tried to convince him but he's not listening and he keep saying that we will drink a little

I don't like drinking, But he drags me to a room. At first I was confused why.. Then I starts being uncomfortable. "H-yung what are wwe doing hhere" I tried to run away but he pinned me to the nearest wall. And I groan haysss.. It hurts

"Ohh here? We're doing something fun😋 I know you like something like this " Fun? I think it isn't fun anymore, and I don't like his smell. It smells like shit.

Hhyung what are y-yyou talking a-bout? Jimin-hyung p-probably fin-ding me rn" He just smirk and whisper to me "I.am.talking.about.S E X.with.you." Then wink

Wtf is happening to him!? I don't like this, Am so fuckin innocent. And I don't like his smell, it smells like shit. He was about to kiss me. The hell! What should I will fuckin dooooo?!

"Ohh sorry to interrupted you but this bunny is

mine.

Only.

Mine."

"..." What?! I am his?

When?

I didn't know him yet and he told to Jackson-hyung that I am his?! Tf

I heard a deep voice "and who the hell are you?" Jackson-hyung said with a annoying tone. "I said he is ONLY MINE got it!? So back off"

"No, you back off. He is mine alien" Jackson-hyung tried to punch him in his 'handsome' faceu but he quickly avoid it and punch jackson-hyung in his face.

A silent filled the room.

"Don't worry, He's just sleeping" He said with a smile.

Sleeping?
Huh?!
Sleeping?!

You just punch him. And you told me that he's just sleeping?! The heck?

Ugh! I don't care anymore. Thanks to him. My life extends😂

But he's

Hot.

Wait- whhaattt?! Hell no!

What the fuck I am thinking?!

"Are u okay?" He ask "y-yea tthanksss!" I smiled that him. "Your welcome! Good that you are safe" He smiles back.

I..

felt Safe

I was about to go out of this room but he suddenly..