▪ seventy seven

▪ taejoon's pov

"i just don't know what to do hyung."

i had just finished explaining everything that happened to jinwoo and jimin and i was once again crying my eyes out.

"eat ice cream and watch sad movies." jinwoo said and i shook my head, gripping onto his shirt as i cried into his chest.

"i don't like watching movies! he's such-such an asshole y'know? he told me he loved me and he even said it was more than just a friendly type of love and then he pulls this shit! he has no one else but me and you and soo and that's it! i hope he knows he's not gonna have any friends because of this."

"oh he knows. i sent him a long paragraph message while you were crying on jimin about how you wish you were me so you could date jimin instead." jinwoo chuckled as he ran a hand through my hair.

"its true!" i said as i pulled away. "jimin is cuter and nicer than he ever could be." i sniffled and jimin smiled, patting my thigh.

"thank you but i think your parents would kill me in a harsher way than jin is going to, considering i did have a thing for jungkook for years." jimin said and jinwoo nudged him. "and?"

"oh.. and! i love jinwoo way too much to date anyone else." jimin added and jinwoo smiled, pecking jimin's cheek.

i huffed and got off jinwoo's bed, standing up and then plopping down onto his beanbag chair.

"it feels like im breaking up with him. i want to block him on everything possible and set fire to all our pictures and also crop him out of every instgram picture he's in on my page. and i kinda wanna find someone to date to make him jealous and let him know what it feels like to hurt like i am." i sighed shakily and wiped my eyes on my sleeve for like the hundredth time.

"that's a great idea!" jinwoo said and i sat up, raising an eyebrow. "which one?" i asked and he smiled.

"the last one! you could totally find someone to date because you're cute as fuck and then you can crush him like an ant on the sidewalk!" jinwoo said and i smiled nervously.

"that sounds kinda harsh?" i mumbled and jimin agreed. "yeah i think its a totally bad idea. jungkook and tae used to use yoongi and i a little when they were mad at each other and it was kind of horrible and really hurt me in the long run. yoon of course had hobi but i had no one. jungmin has no one."

"jimin, sweetie, i love you and im sorry that happened but jungmin having no one is exactly what we need. and he deserves this for what he did to my poor baby taejoon." jinwoo said and jimin sighed, giving in.

"okay. he does deserve it a little." jimin said and jinwoo clapped. "okay so is there anyone you know that is preferably straight but will do this for you out of the kindness of their heart?" jinwoo asked and i hummed.

"at that cute café we used to go to in high school there was this one straight boy who said i was cute but he had a girlfriend at the time." i said and jinwoo nodded. "name?"

"park chanyeol." i said and jinwoo stood up. "great! lets get you dressed into something that doesn't have tears on it."

jinwoo pulled me up and towards his closet and picked out a few things before pushing me towards the bathroom.

"hurry up and get dressed." jinwoo said and i nodded, closing the door to the bathroom.

i was kind of excited to do this.

chanyeol was really nice and kind when we met and im almost sure he'll agree to help me out. jungmin deserves to know how i felt.

i sighed and left the bathroom after fixing my hair. jinwoo picked out some really ripped black skinny jeans and a white button up.

it was his usual attire.

"ooh-la-la~" jinwoo cooed and i blushed, smiling softly as i turned around to show them the whole outfit.

"you look hot now lets go to this café and pray channie's working." jinwoo said and i raised an eyebrow at him. "channie?" i asked and jinwoo smiled.

"yeah im predicting the nicknames you'll give the guy while you're fake dating." jinwoo said and i rolled my eyes. "oh shut up jinnie."

he laughed and pulled jimin and i with him to his car. we all got in and jinwoo drove towards the café we used to go.

"you go in first tae and then we'll go in and find a seat." jinwoo said and i hummed. "im nervous." i mumbled and jimin smiled softly at me. "don't be. there are many other straight guys in the world who can help if he says no."

i giggled and nodded, opening the car door and stepping out.

"thanks jimin." i said and he hummed. "break a leg!" jinwoo said as i waved and closed the door.

i walked into the café and looked around, seeing that chanyeol was in fact still working here.

he was waiting a table so i sat down at a booth, pulling out my phone and scrolling through instagram.

bad idea.

jungmin's latest post was a picture of me and i took a deep breath, scrolling past it without reading the caption.

"hey, taejoon?"

i looked up from my phone and saw chanyeol smiling at me. "hey chanyeol. its been awhile." i smiled and he nodded, sitting down across from me.

"you and your friends stopped coming in. the last time i saw you was graduation." chanyeol said and i nodded, turning off my phone and setting it down.

"i plan on coming here more often. i just forgot about this place to be honest." i said and chanyeol hummed.

"well is there anything i can get you?"

"no but i have a favor to ask."

taestan 💕
sorry but chanyeol is a whole cutie

taestan 💕sorry but chanyeol is a whole cutie

and jinmin is confirmed