Chapter 13

Buffy's POV

TJ and I get out of the Spoon.

"What the heck, TJ?"

"Buffy, let me ex-"

I slap him. "You better explain. Cyrus was bawling because of you! You hurt him."

"What? How?"

"He saw you kiss Ally after you came out of here earlier."

"Oh my god."

"There's nothing to explain, TJ. I only came over here to tell you what kind of an idiot you are. You broke his heart."

"That's what it looks like. But there's more to the story. Please, let me explain."

I sigh. "You have 10 minutes. Max."

"I kissed Cyrus before I went inside, and my dad saw. I thought my parents knew about me being gay but, apparently not. My mom did but my dad is extremely homophobic. I guess I tried hiding my relationship with Cyrus before I lost my memory. But once I walked through the door he started shouting at me. My mom said she didn't tell my dad about my memory because he would try to convince me that Cyrus was lying. Anyway, he yelled at me once I walked in, saying stuff like how his son won't be gay and stuff like that. He said that I just haven't found the right girl. He then called his friend who had a daughter to come over."

"Ally."

"Ally." TJ confirms. "Anyway, right after, he took my phone and blocked Cyrus, and the group chat, except Amber. He put a software in my phone so he would know if I unblocked him."

"That explains why you weren't answering Cyrus."

"Yeah, but then Ally came over. She took one look at me, and she looked like she was in love. I didn't want to make my dad mad so I did the same. She wanted to go somewhere today and my father made me."

"So, she has no idea about Cyrus?"

"Nope."

"Well, I can't stand seeing Cyrus like this, so you better tell her. Before I do."

"Fine. I'll do it now."