Chapter 5-And an announcement...

/Back in the practice room\
The two angels are practicing with the swords just like a kid plays with his favorite toy.
Kira is breathing heavil. "Ready for another round?? >:3" she says with her gaze fixed on the poor Diavel that is out of breath. He lands on a high balcony and just asks:"Aren't you tired?" with a smile on his face.
"Neeeeveeer!!" her joyful tone breaks for a short moment the room's silence.
Di: Hehe, sorry but it's time for a break ;3 Every day at 12 PM we have a break!
Ki: Whyyyyy ('-ω-')It was so fuuun!
Di: Come oon, we can come back later!
Ki: Okki! (ง >ω<)ว
Di: Let's go to the cafeteria, we can eat some delicious cupcakes!
Ki: YAAAAAAYYY LET'S GOOO *flyes very fast holding Diavel's hand *

I still remember how much I liked to practice on my first day.. With a glance in the past and one in the future, I can just tell that you will have still a lot to learn, but there will be a lot of trainig hours for fighting. Not only training, I can assure you. I can really assure me.

Di: *tries to fly behind her * AAAAA OK YOU REALLY LIKE CUPCAKES I GOT IT!! \(º □ º |||)/
Ki: YUP!(≧▽≦)
After 3 minutes of flying with an insane speed, they land in the cafeteria.
Di: (o_O) I never flew so fast in my entire life... * falls on a chair and breathes heavily *
Cr: Oops, sorry! ':3 *leanes down * Come on, breathe in, breathe out..!
Di: *breathing normally again * Oh god.. You have an insane speed! You should be named "Speedy Crystal" XD
Cr: Really XD, ok, "Slowly Diavel", what do you want to eat?
Di: Cupcakes? ( ̄▽ ̄) I will eat all of them before yoou! *runs to the bar *
Cr: Heeyy!! ( > ω < ) *runs after him *

Hehe, I still remember to this day how we used to have fun... Back to all those days full of light.. I'm not being melodramatic, ok? XD But still, I love these memories... Who was even going to find out that giving so called "nicknames" could save their lives? Then it was just a game, now this game was more than reality.

Hi everyone! I know that I wasn't active for months, because of school and exams.. TwT
I'm starting a new account(It's going to be in the comments), with this book and other ones.
I am going to rerwite this story, from the beggining, because I changed my style and I have another ideas now, but, don't worry, the charas are going to be the same ;3
Thank you for all the stars and the nice comments, also, I would like to thank one of the best persons in the world: toychicachici/Toy_Chica_Chici/Anime_Ro.
Thank you for all the support, and for being the best friend in the world! :3

Well, see you on the other side of the story! :3

August 2016~June 2019
T h a n k  Y o u  A l l