Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV~

I walk to the bar which is only a few blocks away from where I live. The guys and I will be drinking and I really hope Taehyung isn't there.

"HEY JUNGKOOK HURRY YOUR ASS UP HERE WE GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU!" Namjoon yelled to me. I run over to them.

"What's up?" I asked, seeing they are just standing and looking at me.

"So we got this.. Uh.. thing for you to do. It's more like a dare I guess." Jin said, patting me back acting like this is a good thing.

"What is it?" I asked annoyed.

"I dare you to go in the club and ask the bartender to give you someone for you to lapdance." Jin said laughing.

"What?! Jin I'm not gay!"

"I know, but what's wrong with giving someone a lap dance?" Hoseok said.

"Depends if it's a fucking guy!"
"Well... we can't promise you anything." Namjoon laughed.

"Do I get anything in return?" I asked curiously. I better get something good out of this if I am going to do this, because there is nothing I can do to get out of this.

"We will buy you a meal for the whole week." Jimin said, Yoongi looked at him with a shocked face.

"What?! I never agreed to this! Fuck that shit I'm out, bye!" Yoongi said while trying to leave, but Jimin grabbed him.

"No you are not! We all agreed to this so let's get started shall we?" Jimin said, while pushing me into the entrance.

Taehyung's POV~

I get a call from a friend of mine who helps me with I guess money, but this job isn't an ordinary job I have to do. It's a job where I have to attend a lap dance from someone and I can do whatever I want with him or her. I don't really mind the gender, as long as they are good with this. I still don't understand this type of job, but it's whatever.

I get dressed and go to the club and walk inside going in BamBam's office, yes he is my friend and the boss of this club he is the one who helps me with all the money and other shit.

"Hey, BamBam how's it going?" I asked while closing the door behind me.

"Good, anyway your lap dancer will be here shortly." He said. I nodded my head.

"Okay, I have a question."

"Yeah? What' up?"

"Is my lap dancer a guy or girl?"

"Uh... a guy why?"

"Just wondering."

A guard walked in the room, "Mr. BamBam he is ready and is waiting in the room." he said, "Okay, thank you. Would you mind taking Taehyung to the room?" The guard nodded his head and waited for me. "We will talk more later Taehyung, now follow the guard and you know what do from there. Oh, and you can do whatever the hell you want to do as long as you don't kill me. Please."

"Yeah, okay. See ya." I waved and followed the guard to the room.

We walked to the lap dance room and I walked in, and then that's when I knew my plan of teasing him was actually going to work.

I close the door and call out to him.

"Hey, baby~" I called out to no one other than Jungkook himself. This is going to be fun~

i'm not scared

of the monsters

hidden underneath

my bed.

i'm much more scared

of the boys

with messy brown hair,

sleepy eyes,

& mouths

that only know

how to form

half-truths.

- my dragons.