Chapter 19

Taehyung's POV~

    I kept looking back and forth to the man and Jungkook soon realizing that this man could possibly be his father Mr. Jeon. I texted BamBam letting him know about the situation I am in.

Taehyung: Hey, is Jungkook's father tall, slim, and somewhat fit?

BamBam: Yes, why?

Taehyung: Well, Jungkook asked me to company him for a interview with a guy because he wanted to talk about the accident that happened the other day.

Taehyung; Once I actually got to see him I looked at both of them and they looked similar so I am guessing he is Jungkook's birth father.

BamBam: Oh shit, Taehyung I would really watch out, he could be planning something. I would be careful I will be sending some of my men over there.

Taehyung: No, it's fine plus I think it's about time Jungkook found out about his actual father.

BamBam: Okay, but you know if anything happens just call and I'll be right over with some men.

Taehyung: Yeah, yeah whatever.

As I put my phone away we entered his office sitting down. "So, I have a question, are you two actually dating?" He randomly asked. Was it because Jungkook said we were dating? So what IF we were, is that a problem to him?!

"Yes, see we have been dating for quite a while now, about just a week." I lied, wanting to tease Jungkook.  Mr. Jeon nodded his head in approval, surprisingly.

"Next question for Jungkook. Why did you choose that plan?"

"Well you see.. That wasn't our original plan, but I wanted to do the killing but I think we should have sticked to the original plan." Jungkook explained.

"And why is that?" Mr. Jeon asked putting his hands on the desk and interwinding his fingers together.

"Because we wouldn't have been caught and that was our plan, to not get caught but I fucked up." Jungkook explained more.

"But you looked badass plus I should be doing something or give you something for doing this. I actually was planning to kill Kai someday, but I didn't want my hands to get dirty so I waited but luckily you dealt with it. See my name is Jeon Seo Joon. You probably don't know who the hell I am but of course I know exactly who you two are."

    I looked at him in shock. I mean I would understand him knowing Jungkook but not me! They didn't say anything about me on the news that day only about Jungkook. So how the hell would he know me?! "Kim Taehyung, twenty two years old, doesn't give a fuck about people and tries to hurt them in anyway possible. Either in love and affection or just simply killing them. I know you get your missions from BamBam who is the own of the club. Both your parents died in a tragic accident and left you all alone with your dad's company but you decided to sit it down. Now, you are hurt and crying because you don't have your loving parents with you. You are trying to play with someone and hurt them the way other people treated you in the past. They played with your heart, they raped you, took control over you and used you for your money. I'm I right?"  He smirked looking me deep into my eyes.

    I couldn't believe it, I just couldn't fucking believe it how this guy knows so much information about me! I don't get caught doing crimes. I hide all the evidence there is no way he could have seen that right? "H-how do you know about me?!" I said pushing myself off the chair.

"It's obvious you already knew who I was and what I was to Jungkook." Jungkook looked at him like he was confused and looked at me wanting to know what he was talking about. "BamBam told you about me didn't he? That's funny I was actually really glad I set this interview. Like you already knew about me then why not tell Jungkook what you know about me and what you know about our relationship. I know you are not dating him. I am fucking glad he isn't a gay piece of shit!" He laughed and with those exact fucking words that left his mouth, I couldn't help but punch him across the face.