18

-hi I forgot how to write

I dont remember falling asleep last night because I could've sworn I promised myself I would stay up and talk to joey, like in those romantic movies where the couple just pour their hearts out till dawn...but I guess I fell asleep as soon as he mentioned something about tomorrow and how he plans on crashing Sophia's time with her boyfriend.

rolling over onto the other side of my body, my eyes went from squinting to what cats look like when she see a cucumber once I realise that joey wasn't there. oh gosh I hope I didn't kick him off the bed. I don't even kick in my sleep! "joey?" I tried saying but my voice sounded like a rusty toad that got ran over by a scooter. well thats one way to turn my future husband off.

no response. guess he left so Charles wouldn't see us. 

with a groan I stood up on my feet on my bed and wrapped my long and fluffy blanket around me, hardly seeing anything because of the blinding sun. 

thats when things went wrong. begin the 'I'm such an embarrassment' music.

tripping over my own feet, I fell and rolled off my bed onto the ground, looking like a burrito, rolling around my room until I hit the wall and whined. stupid wall. stupid feet. do you not know how to walk after years of training you? you should feel ashamed!

upset with my feet, I used my knees and hands to crawl to my bathroom to take a morning shower. once I made it to my destination, I was pleased yet creeped out when I noticed the sound of running water coming from my shower. 

how the heck did my shower know I needed a shower? did i fall that hard that I woke up in the year 2030?!?? 

but thats when I used my logic and realised...oh my mother of cheeseballs

"AHHHHHHHHH!! MY INNOCENT EYES CANNOT BE CLEANSED" I screamed and closed my eyes. 

"AHHHHH FFFF....FUDGE" I heard joey yelled in a whisper. "EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING?!" he barked

"THIS IS MY BATHROOM! WHY WOULD I KNOCK AT MY OWN DOOR?" I argued but accidentally opened my eyes once again. why did my eyes do that. I screamed again

"geez Casey" joey scoffed and I felt his hand on my mouth. "Charles lives with you" whAt? hE dOes?? I didn't know thAT. what fun fact do I not know about is next? Charles being my BrOther??

"I am fully aware of my brother living with me" I huffed and slapped his hand away. "do you have a shirt on now?" I asked 

"nope! just a towel" sweet nuggets...

"I need you to put a shirt on" I demanded. "you see, I'm trying to improve my drooling problem" I explained but then squeezed my eyes tighter in embarrassment. I really didn't have to say that. 

he chuckled. "how are you not afraid to say all these things to me?" 

"oh I'm afraid" I nodded. "I just don't like keeping things bottled up. like what everyone says, its better out than in!" I said and then mentally face palmed. can my mouth just...shut up?!

"right..." joey said. "since you don't want to see me like this, i'm going to leave and count to three. And then you can open your eyes." 

I shrugged. "okay" damn I'm really out there missing all the good views. 

"1" joey began and I heard his footsteps fade away

"2...3!" he laughed and then I opened my eyes. he was gone. i sighed and folded my arms together. now I'm really curious if he has a 4 pack or a 6 pack. even a 8 pack...

"got ya!" I heard from behind me and I shrieked as soon as I felt myself being lifted off the ground. 

"JOEY!" I yelled "stop-" I started laughing before I could even finish what I was going to say. he spun me around twice and then spun me towards the sink, forcing me to look in the mirror. and there was that view. 

joey with his wet hair dripping in front of his eyes and his greedy yet hot smirk playing on his lips. as said, he had a towel on wrapped around his waist, showing off his abs. and then theres me. messy morning hair with an ugly grin after checking my boyfriend out. its a match made in heaven. 

but I seriously can't look at my face any longer. so I elbowed him. 

"ow!" he whined but then laughed after. 

"put some clothes on or else I'm arresting you for being so attractive!" 

I should have done that a long time ago 

end of chapter 

im back !!