The Dream

(your pov)

You were running through the dark mansion. But the things chasing you were gaining. You heard snarls and growling. They cornered you. Two wolves. One had lighter fur and was bigger than the other. They had bright and intelligent scarlet eyes. You started to scream, and you fell throgh an open door, that wasn't there before, then it closed. You got up, and looked around. It,was the,same as the room you were sleeping in. The wolves were scratching and pounding the door, growling with frustration.

"Are you all right dear?" Said a voice. A woman with light brown hair, a colorful dress and a frying pan was speaking. You hadn't noticed her standing there.

"Oh.. I think... Did you open the door?" You asked.

"Yes. I heard you screaming. Listen, you must trust me here. You cannot trust them. They might seem nice but... They aren't."

"Are you talking about the wolves?"

"No I'm talking about-" a crack had appeared in the door.

"Hide in the closet. I think I could hold them off... Just trust me, ok? Remember what I said. Hurry. They've almost broken it down." You quickly got into the closet. You heard the door break, and the bangs of the woman's frying pan. Eventually, the banging stopped, and so did the panting of the canines. You heard footsteps, coming closer. Thinking it was the woman, you opened the doors. But it was not her, but Vlad. The one wolf was gone, and so was the woman.

"Salut!" He said, and the remaining wolf lept at you.

You woke up screaming.