Chapter One

I'm sitting in my dark purple room with my annoying friend. This kills me I could be at my other friends house having more fun but I guess this is fun. Listening to her obsess over a guy that she has know for six years I guess. What I have heard for all of this is that he likes her she likes him and they won't date.

"Don't you agree?" her high voice entered my thoughts.

"Um sorry about what?" I asked her.

"He loves me" I just look at the wall.

How the hell am I suppose to say that I know this because I don't even know him.

"Sur-" I get cut off by her phone ringing and I sigh.

"It's Brandon!" she squeals as I give her a fake smile.

"Hey Bran!" she try's to act cute. I roll my eyes.

They talk for about a hour and I just was in my phone doing what ever.

"Hey here is my friend talk to her I have to go do something's" she says to Brandon.

She hands me the phone. I take it.

"Um hi?" I spoke quietly. I don't like talking to new people it's just wierd.

"Hey." his voice is a normal pitch and soft and sweet.

"How old are you?" I ask automatically

"Eleven why? how old are you?"

"I just wanted to know and I'm twelve" I spoke more confident

"Cool Um don't tell Bella but I love when she sings." he said into the phone to me.

"Oh um ok" I don't know why but that just made me roll my eyes and just jealous I guess.

"Um what's your name?"

"Emma and your Brandon" I smile as I talk

"Yeah"

After that they gave numbers to talk and just well talked. Read in text how much he loves her and it made me sick. She did deserve what attention he gave her.

Months went by and we had not talked as much. Then it was nothing not one text from Brandon. Even when I had the courage to text first but nothing was replied.

She thought will I ever get to talk to him again or was this just nothing?