Chapter Four

A few weeks pass. Things are going nicely no fights at all yet. Brandon text me usually all the time but it just gets difficult to call him because he's always busy with either school or stupid ass video games. I love him so much but I hate the games because I have had to wait til one in the morning to talk to him. But I suck it up because I love him.

Hours go by just regular text back and forth.

Weeks now go by and it's the same thing. But now I'm getting to used to the fact my boyfriend barely even talks to me.

Yesterday he put me in a group chat with his "friends". The conversation was normal nothing special.

Today I'm in a library and finished my work text Brandon but he didn't answer. I text the one guy I felt bad for and he answered we talked he told me he "likes me" but I didn't like him in anyway just felt bad for him. Shit happen we talked a lot but the thing that made me sad was that Brandon was distancing himself more.

So I descided I can't be not talked to and told Brandon we needed a break. Well that break had me feel like shit and just want him more.

I forced myself to try and get over him but it didn't work he always snuck into my head. So I made myself pretend I didn't like him.

So that one guy text me everyday, even got my number. I didn't have a good feeling about him but just didn't pay attention to it and thought it was just feelings I had about missing and needing Brandon. It's been two days since I broke up with Brandon, pain goes through me when I see or say his name. You know how someone so special can keep a piece of your heart if they leave or whatever well Brandon did and I hated to admit it he also took the dreaming part of my mind because ever since the break, I don't have dreams anymore just nightmares.

Today the guy that I felt bad for asked me out. Me thinking about how I felt bad for him and how I should get over Brandon I said yes. It was good until three weeks a day before our first anniversary that I break up with him because he lied to me and I have this huge thing about liers. All the pain came back thinking I'm so stupid for trusting someone like him then the hidden feelings of the break up with Brandon hit hard and I cried for hours not letting anyone know. Brandon text me yelling at me on how could I break his friends heart then I explained what happen and he understood and said sorry.