Chapter Eight

We planned it. We are finallly going to see each other in person. Brandon is so nervous but so am I its a day away til I get to go pick him up and see him and hug him. Im just worried once he sees me he wont wanna date me. I'm not skinny I'm not one of those modles you see walking around with the perfect figure. My eyes are brown the color of most peoples shit. I dont think my eyes are pretty like other girls. My teeth are fucked up. I have a gap in the front teeth. I don't have a flat stomach or skinny legs, yes I like my legs but when people walk around with perfect bodys I feel so ugly. Brandon thinks other wise. He thinks I'm so beautiful and have everything. He even thinks my voice is like an angels but really I think I just sound like every other person. I am short. I'm 5'1 and my doctor said I might not grow anymore but you know doctors are shitty at thier job. Here I am at my aunts getting my nails done for Brandon. I couldn't sleep so I stood awake till three in the morning.

I woke up got ready did my make up which was a light skin color for my eyes and black mascara and eyeliner on the bottom. I put Chapstick on then some gloss. I was almost ready just had to get my blue lace dress on with blue flats that had gold studs on them. I was shaking and my stomach hurt so bad.

"Come on we have to go!" My aunt said to me and my stomach dropped oh my god.

"Ok" I breath.

In the car it was hilarious. Stacey was yelling and we had the music on 100. I was yelling lyrics trying to relieve my nervousness. We were only five minutes away. Shit. shit shit shit shit.

"Don't make it awkward or he won't talk just be yourself. You have to talk Emma if you don't he will shut down." I nod my head. We stop in front of his house.

"Do you want me to go with?" my aunt Stacey asks

"No I have to do this by myself." I open the door then stop. oh shit. I plant my feet on the ground and start walking to the front of the house. I get up the six stairs and knock on the door. The door opens to reveal his grandma happy to see me.

"Bran pretty girl is here" I smile as she calls me that in fact I don't think I have stopped smiling.

I hear foot steps coming down the stairs. It's Brandon.