Chapter Ten

At that point I couldn't believe that I had my first kiss. And right after it we kinda just walked we didn't really acknowledge that we kissed and I didn't know if it was a bad kiss or what. But I was happy! he was my first kiss it was amazing for me. We held hands and walked into my aunts house a.k.a the Zoo. She had five kids the oldest is Mikey he is ten then it goes Lily who is seven then Arri who is four then the one that's an animal he's so cute but trouble Anthony the one year old then the last one Jojo he's four months. Then you have the actual animals the Guinean pig then the bird and the dog.

A hour passes he's met my nana and now we are packed in a van and I'm practically on his lap. I feel bad because I'm not the skinniest person. I try to scoot off him but he puts his arm around me to hold me in place. I look at him his eyes change a green color.

"I can get off of you you know." I say to Brandon

"No I want you here" he smiles

We get driving again now to my party. When I got there Brandon begged me to open his present so I did it was a diamond necklace. Some people where there to see this happen. Brandon stood by me the hold time, it was nice having someone to always want you. We meet everyone and eat. Well I didn't eat and Brandon only ate alittle. After we just talked and we went out and kissed a couple times. Then had cake and I opened my presents . Then hell broke loose. I was on the verge of tears. My cousins wouldn't talk to me or my sister. My aunt Stacey was yelling at me and saying shit. I was about to cry right in front of my first real boyfriend. That made me want to cry more. He rubbed my back and calmed me down. It helped a lot just him being there. He's amazing I hope he stays with me even when he knows how my family is. I just don't want him to leave because of how my family is.