Chapter 1

Lisa's POV

I am in the university with Jisoo unnie we have fun going out together and doing picnics every Sunday afternoon oh? I forgot to introduce myself...

Annyeongasahayeo naneun Lalisa Manobannimida I was born in Thailand and and called as Thailand Princess  when I got here in Seoul, Korea I didn't get stick into artist life yet I just continue being a student here...

I continue my studies after being a trainee in YG Entertainment since Jisoo unnie is busy in her career but she still goes in picnic together with me and here I go again watching Jisoo unnies pet called Kourie (not her real pet guys) it's a little bit tiring...

"Yahh!! Lisa! Where are you? Can you help me?!"
Oh?? It's Momo unnie

"Nehhh!!! I'm coming Momo unnie wait I will be there unnieee!!"

Momo unnie always visits me when Jisoo unnie is busy cause we always live together but then she will go home once or twice a month....

"Lisa! Annyeong!!" She hugged me tight but then she had big surprise

"Annyeong!!! Lisa!!" It had many voices sounded it was Nayeon,Mina,Jihyo,Sana and Tzuyu

"Yahh!! What is this?! Unnie?!" I faced Momo unnie

"Lisa Jisoo called me earlier and told me that she can't back in 1 year and a half and she told us that we will live on your house so you will not be lonely!" Momo unnie smiled on me but I was frustrated why did she do this leaving me alone?

"You didn't know? Im sorry Lis-"

I walk away in them and grab my cellphone leaving them in the entrance door

"Huh? Unnie why is Lisa unnie is crying?" Tzuyu asked momo

"Well she's just sad Tzuyu let's go inside and warm our feet"

Momo unnie invited them to go inside but still I am crying I try to dial Jisoo unnie sending her texts but she didn't answer me....

"Lisa, Jisoo left a letter for before she left you were asleep when she left and she didn't want you to be worried about her" Momo unnie gave me the letter I opened it and it says

Dear Lisa,
I am so sorry to leave you like this in a way you don't know that I can't go home in a year...
Be strong Lisa always remember that I will watch you online when you will be a star I hope they can go with you in your picnics! I will always love and miss my dongsaeng Lisa I love you...

                          - Xoxo Jisoo

I was in a teary eyes when I read Jisoo unnies letter I hugged Momo unnie and she tried to comfort me...

"Lisa stop crying already it will make you ugly dear!"

"Unnie you still have guts to do joke!!" She laughed so hard

"It's okay Lisa I am always here to support you and go with your picnics and your unnies and your only dongsaeng Tzuyu... We are here to love and support you all the times..."

"Kamsamhida unnie! I love you too!!"

"Aww! Momoyah!! Am I not included?" Even Tzuyu pouted

"Of course my Tzuyu and Lisa will be my dongsaeng so don't worry guys I will always love you all"

Momo unnie hugged us both and we did a group hug so sweet!!

"Lisa!!! Odiga?!! Someone is finding you answer this phone call!" Nayeon unnie called me

"Neehhh!! Unnie I'm coming!"

"Lisa it says that from the Nazarene university" she gave me the phone and I nodded

(Hello?)

(Umm is this Lalisa Manoban?)

( Yes Lisa speaking)

(Umm Ms. Manoban you are one of the VIP scholar in the school!)

My face grew a happiness and I almost want to screamm I just jumped and Nayeon unnie just asked why but I told her wait

(Thank you so much sir when will the school start sir?)

(It will start on August 15th Ms. Manoban)

(Is there a uniform sir?)

(No just wear a decent attire Ms. Manoban thank you byee)

*toot..toot..toot.*

"Kyaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!! Nayeon unniee!!! I was just accepted as VIP scholar in Nazarene University!!!"

"Really???!!!! Daebakkk!!! Congratulations let's celebrate this!!" Nayeon unnie just screammed too like there was no forever in her life

"Yahh!! What is this all shouting thing?"
Sana unnie asked as all of them are listening to me

"Unnie I just got accepted as VIP scholar in Nazarene University!!"
I tell them happily and they screamed happily we jumped around and celebrated my victory...

"Lisa let's go to the barbeque shop and it's my treat!!"
Mina unnie shouted happily we all  changed our clothes and went to the barbeque shop...

"Lisa unnie when do you take the scholarship exam?"
Tzuyu asked me

"Well I wasn't going to take it I was happy in the Soo Yung University with Jisoo unnie but she forced me to take it she said that it could be great for my new course cause I shift my course... I sighed because at first I take cookery at 1st sem but cooking was good for me so I shift photograpy but then Jisoo unnie suggested that it is the best at Nazarene University so I did it for her then I did not know that I can be one at VIP"
I told them in detailed so no questions will be asked

"Lisa it's okay maybe Jisoo did this for you so you can be the best!" Jihyo unnie said

"Yeah Lisa!" They all praised me for my success in my exam and I was feeling happy for myself...

"Jisoo unnie just wait and I will capture your best smile" I said in my mind

I really want to say thank you for them supporting me all these times

"Unnies thank you so much for supporting me in all these times I love you all!!"

We just all laughed and drink soju!!

***********