Prologue

The cool wind hits my skin and messes with my hair.

I closed my eyes to feel the sensation its giving. It's so relaxing.

From all the problems that came up to my life, it's funny to think that I'm at the top of this building looking at the busy city.

Why do I deserve this anyway? 

What did I do?

I never chose to be born. 

I wish to change my destiny.

Napa buntong hininga ako and lookes at the beautiful night sky.  I chuckled at myself when I remembered someone. 

He said, stars represents our guide. It's where our grandparents, king and masters stay. 

Why do you have to break my heart?

Why me?

Of all people in the world, why me? 

If you're really the guide..  Please tell me what to do. I'm wasted here. I don't know what to think and what not to think. 

Napa iling ako.  Do I even have the right to think?  Hahaha dumb bitch. 

Tumayo ako. I inhaled deeply and shouted.

"FUCK YOU ALL!!! "

Natawa ako sa sarili ko habang tumutulo ang luha ko sa aking mga mata. Kahit kailan traydor talaga ang luha eh no.

Why am I so soft?

I need to be strong.

I have to face this all. I have to accept it.

It was waiting for me all the time.  I can't change that fact.  I have to embrace for what I have to be. 

I can't just be stupid in a world full of lies. 

I cannot live in hatred. I hate it.

What to do?

Napa upo ako at hindi na napigilan na humikbi. Hindi naman ata masama kung umiyak ako ngayon no? 

I have to be strong para mahubong ang emotional stat ko. Yes,  this is right. 

This is right.  In this way I can be stronger emotionally. Weakling is always under, the stronger you are,  the braver you are to face reality.

I smiled at pinunasan ang luha ko sa cheeks.

"I still love you, then-now and tomorrow."

Tinapon ko ang bote ng alak at humiga sa maruming sahig. 

Napa ngiti ako sa langit. 

"My guide is you. Always you. Yesterday,  Tomorrow -- and every single day." I said mindlessly.

Para akong baliw dito sa rooftop mag isa.  Ano nga bang ginagawa naman ang ginagawa ko dito? 

Napa buntong hininga ako at naka pag isip isip na kung ano ang gagawin. 

Kinuha ko ang phone ko at may tinawagan.  Hindi ko alam kung ito ba ang tamang desisyon but I have to decide now. It's now or never.

"I'll go with you."