4

"I miss you"

I said with a smile on my face. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ko sinabi yon pero para bang may sarili isip ang bibig ko at iyon ang nasabi ko.

He was stunned for a second. Not able to speak but quickly get back and forms a smile in his lips.

"I miss you too-- so much than you know I do."

I smiled shyly at him and covered my face with blanket. I can't take to look at his gray eyes looking at me with full of emotion. Lots of emotion that makes my heart beats faster. It beats not because of fear or hatred -- it beats because of an unknown feeling that I can't spell whenever I see him.

"Sleep now baby."

Umiling ako sa sinabi nya. "I'm not into sleeping yet."

"You still wanna talk?"

I nodded.

With a blanket around me. I walked towards the veranda. Naramdaman ko naman ang pag sunod nya. I looked at the view of the garden and the city, together with the uncountable shining stars above us. It's mesmerizing. The night sky never fails to amaze me.

"It's beautiful right?" He asked me. Napa lingon ako sakanya. He was looking at the sky with a smile on his lips and amusement on his eyes. "When I was a kid, I really want to touch the sky and I always ask myself, what is inside the stars. Then my mother told me, that the stars is our guide. There is where the masters, all the kings and our grandparents that die lives. Watching us always. But when I was lost in life, I always ask the sky, 'why do I have to get through this shit?' " bahagya syang napa tawa at umiling iling. "I was dumb and asked myself why does no one answers my question? I thought they're the guides? "

"There's something that you need to do without a guide. It's something unique that you are the only one to encounter and realize something on your own." I said after he finished his part of story.

He looked at me. "You changed a lot Xendra. "

Napa taas ako ng kilay. What does he mean? Kilala na nyaba ako dati?

"Do you know me?" tanong ko sakanya. Hindi ito ang pang unang tanong ko sakanya nito but I really want him to answer this question. Nung isang araw pa sya nag sasabi ng nga bagay na para bang kilalang kilala nya na talaga ako.

Tumingin sya saakin ng puno ng pag aalinlangan.

"Please? " I pleaded.

He sighed and nodded.

Kaya pala ang gaan gaan na ng pakiramdam ko sakanya. Pero wala akong maalala dati na may nakilala akong Wendelle.

"P-Pano? "

He just looked at me and smiled. I see... Sadness in his eyes. He weakly smiled at me. He was going to open his mouth but a knock at the door interrupted it.
I looked at the door but the time I looked back at him he wasn't here anymore. Kinalat ko ang tingin ko pero wala na akong makitang anino nya, tumingin ako sa baba ng veranda pero wala pa rin.

May kumatok ulit sa pinto kaya nag lakad na ako papunta dito.

Sumalubong saakin si Rheinna Marie. "Ma'am pinapapunta po kayo ni Sir Xander sa opisina nya."

I nodded and told her that I'll be there in a minute. Bago ako umalis ng kwarto ay tumingin muna ako sa palibot ng aking kwarto, baka sakaling mahagilap sya ng aking mata pero wala talaga akong nakita.

When I arrived at his office, he was busy doing paper works. Maybe he noticed my presence, so he motioned me to sit down.

"What? " bungad ko sakanya.