Fear of loss

((Oaks POV wow u guys shocked XD))

Trigger warning: Blood

I was sleeping with Daveed, but when i woke up this morning I found that he wasn't there, I don't understand, he was here just a second ago.

I feared the worst and hoped nothing bad happened.

I immediately got up and got dressed. I got my shoes on and walked outside into the cold winter.

I prayed nothing happened to him. Me and Daveed aren't dating but we kissed and slept together but god damn I want to ask him so bad!

I pulled out my phone and traced the location of his phone.

Rafael's house....

I immediately started running there, who knows what that prick could have done to him!?! I made it a few minutes later to his house and barged in, yes I know I kicked it, but how else was i gonna get in??

((Author: Opening the door u goof. Oak: I Care about daveed I gotta be a total badass, how am I supposed to make him like me? Author: He already does jackass Oak: Oh.....))

I ran around the house, searching every inch of the house, I'm surprised I couldn't find Rafael anywhere? I thought for a while of the places I could have looked. I stopped thinking when I stepped on something wet....I looked down and gasped in shock, bloody footprints that led from the basement to the front door that I came in from. I ran down the stairs until I bumped into a door, "who would put a door in front of stairs, If you trip you are gonna break your limbs" I said a little winded from running into a literal wooden door.

I opened the door slowly and walked down a ominous spooky hallway, it was pitch black so I had to use my phone flashlight to see. I made it into a bigger room. I gasped in shock, there was daveed, blood stained daveeds shirt and there was blood all over the floor.

I almost threw up at the sight of semen and blood mixed together. I threw up in my mouth a little and gulped, 'who would do this to such and innocent boy...' I thought in my head.

I knelt down beside him and pushed some strands of his beautiful curls out of his face, I grabbed my phone and called 911 since the wound gashed in his chest looked pretty deep.

I waited with him for a few minutes and prayed, which reminds me of what chris would do before shows

They showed up a few minutes later and took him away, they told me to go home and come back tomorrow, I nodded and walked home.

How I hoped he'd be okay

.

.

.

.

There are moments where the words don't reach...

There are moments that your in so deep...it feels easier to just swim down....