Cheater

After an.....interesting night between Oak and Daveed, those two felt closer then they ever did.

Oak woke up the next morning, kissing Daveed's head as he looked at the sleeping male. He quietly walked downstairs and went to get something to eat. he opened the door and sighed, the fridge was almost empty. Might as well get some more, Oak thought.

He grabbed his notebook and daveed's gel pen. He began to write.

'hey baby, We have absolutely have no food. So I'm gonna go get some. remember that i love you and I'll be back soon!'

he taped the paper onto the table and left the apartment.

((A few minutes later))

Daveed woke up because he noticed that something was missing, he walked downstairs and read the note that Oak left. he smiled and folded it up, walking up to their bedroom and opened a Air Jordans shoe box that was labelled "Oak's letters to Daveed" He opened it and smiled widely as he read through all the long letters Oak had sent him over the years.

You see, daveed's mother is deathly sick and since his brother Malcolm is dead and Alianna is always so busy with work. AAAAAAAND Daveed's father is all the way in France, so it's up to Daveed to take care of his sick mother so he's have to leave for months and months on end. So instead of texting or any of that tech shit. they decided to send letters.

He slipped the paper into the box. It was the 63rd letter.

((Meanwhile))

Oak went into the candy isle and got some chocolate for himself and some skittles for Daveed. He was interrupted by someone taping on his shoulder. He turned around.

"Alianna?!" Oak said. Alianna smiled "Hi there Oak! How are you!" She smiled, "Pretty goo-"

"yeah, I don't care.." She spat coldly and dragged oak all the way to her house. She pushed him onto her bed and stripped off her shirt. She leaned in and smashed her lips onto Oak's

In Oak's state of shock.....He kissed back....

((MeAnWhIlE))

Daveed frowned, Oak said he'd only be gone for a few minutes but it's been almost an hour!

He pulled out his phone and tracked Oak's phone, he made a confused look as he saw that oak's phone was at Alianna's place? Why in Washington's name would he be there!

He texted Oak and went on his way.

DavTheSpeedDemon27: I'm going to Ali's place. Love you xxx <3

He made it to Alianna's place before he even sent it, the whole time his finger was hovering over the send button.

He had a key to her house so he unlocked it and walked in. A scared and cold feeling followed him, he prayed that he wasn't going to get hurt. But Oak promised he wouldn't hurt Daveed ever. He wouldn't break his promise, Right?

He opened the door to Alianna's room and his heart dropped. His boyfriend making out with his own sister!! what the hell!

"Oak!" He yelled and watched as Oak noticed him and shot him a horrified expression which reminded daveed of Rafa when he did the exact same thing.

"Baby, this isn't what it looks like!" Oak protested. What a fucking liar. Daveed felt his chest tighten as he gasped for any kind of air source. He backed up, hot, fat tears falling down his caramel skinned face. His arms clenched his red hoodie.

Oak got up and attempted to snake his arms around Daveed's waist. Daveed's reaction was punching Oak straight in the face, he watched as oak stumbled back in shock. "Don't you dare touch me!" Daveed yelled "How dare you do this! With my own sister too!" he spat coldly. He noticed how his sister was in tears as well. Daveed didn't understand why the hell she's crying.

He left Alianna's house, running. He stared down at the pack of matches in his pocket and remembered the letters. He knew exactly what to do...

He slammed the door to his and Oa- no his room and grabbed the letters, a flame burning in his eyes as he grabbed his inhaler and used it, walking outside to the back of the apartment and lit a match, hot, fat tears still falling, staining the concrete a dark gray color...

.

.

.

.

.

Lord show me how to say no to this...

.

.

.

I don't know how to say no to this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! It's me. Sorry I haven't been updating lately. Been dealing with life shit, still grounded but today is a snow daw for the entire TDSB community so I have no school today but even if it wasn't a school day I wouldn't go to school. Why you ask?

Well I'm sick and I feel like i'm dying every second. It's my usual February allergies and i'm the sickest patoot during that month so yeah. God I am a James Madison is disguise aren't I?

Anyway shout out to my love   @HamiltonFan1100000 because I love her so much!!

Thanks guys! Bye!!

-Adrianna (I hate my name so muuuuuuch!!!)