What have I done

((Oak's POV))

I watched as Daveed walked away. I felt terrible. I couldn't control myself.

I stared down at the ashes and burn papers, our memories, or love was perfect...and to think I ruined that. I wiped away my tears and walked away. but something stopped me, I ran and kept running until I made it to the Richard Rogers theater. It was empty. The Hamilton set was still up. I walked down the aisle and sat on the edge of the stage. Guilt and regret was all that filled my brain. Daveed had gone through too much with relationships, I should have known.

I walked backstage and to the orchestra pit, just exploring until I came across a piece of paper. I bent down and picked it up and my heart dropped to my stomach. It was a picture of me and Daveed, in our act 2 costume, arms around each others shoulder. 

I folded the picture and slipped it into my pocket. I can't imagine a live without Daveed

He was my everything...

Even if Alianna liked me, she knows her brother and there's no way she would hurt him...but she did.

My phone pinged, it was an instagram notification? Daveed had just posted something. when I opened the app, I had to look away.

It showed a picture of daveed and emmy, Daveed and jalene, daveed and rafa and then Daveed and Me. The caption said. 'I gave them my heart, and they threw it away...I don't know how i'll move on...'

I liked the photo and commented

OakSmash: I'm sorry....

I sunk down onto my knees as I broke down, this was my fault

MY FAULT MY FAULT

I started sobbing, my walls coming down. Even if I was strong, I couldn't hold it back. I'm so sorry Daveed....

My phone pinged again after I sent another comment which said

OakSmash: I can make it right I promise...

DaveedDiggs: You have one chance, but Don't expect me to forgive you so easily

after talking in a private chat we decided to meet in a park. I raced there.

I'm going to make this right

.

.

.

No matter what it takes