unforgettable kiss

Today was one of those days where I feel like going out and having fun so my sister and I went to the beach to get some fresh air .

She invited her best friend Merry so we were all sitting on a bench enjoying how calm and beautiful the beach looked . it seems like it instantly relaxes me and takes the stress away which I was really grateful for.

My stomack was hurting because I didn't eat anything the whole day . Well aren't I a smart cookie?.

-"hey girls I'm gonna go get a snack from that shop close by" I said getting up and checking I had enough money.

-"ok but be careful it's getting late and there are some creepy guys around although I don't think someone will actually attack you if they see your ugly face so I'm not afraid" my sister said grinning.

-"Gee thanks for the boost of confidence" I replied rolling my eyes and walking towards the desired destination.

After a few minutes of walking the shop became visible but there was a group of scary guys in front of it wearing all black and smocking what seemed like marijuana . I felt weird wearing my pink cardigan and my pink flats but I was too hungry to care.

I walked slowly towards the shop while all of them were staring at me . I was at the entrance wich had a tall muscular guy preventing me from getting my precious snacks.

I got frustrated with him so I just pushed him away from my way and got my snacks at last.

I thanked the lady at the cashier and made my way out to find the same guy at the door so I just walked pass him holding my bags like a little baby only to be pushed to the alley next to the shop causing me to drop my babies.

-"what the fuck are you doing?" I yelled at his face .

I didn't like the way he looks at me . his eyes are soo .... raping.

he took slow steps towards me causing me to back away creating as much space I can with the dangerous guy in front of me but it failed as soon as my back hit a wall .

I was Intimidated by his high towering over me so I tried running away but his hand were at either side of me .

-"where do you think you are going ? you are so innocent . I can't wait to use these hands to ruin your innocence" he said his face dangerously close to mine .

-"I don't even know you and you sure as hell don't know me so I'm asking you nicely to get away before I scream" I said trying to be as equally intimidating.

-"my name is dylon babe" he said with an emotionless expression on his face.

I suddenly felt his warm soft lips on mine . I wanted to pull away but that kiss felt so right even thought it's my first .

He was dangerous yet tempting.

I just closed my eyes and cherished every second of that kiss.