1

Apollo fell back onto his bed with a warm laugh as Derek fell on top of him

"Why does your window have to be so high up?"
Derek scoffed as Apollo chuckled pulling the man in for a kiss.
Derek grinned resting his hands on the teens hips as Apollo chuckled.
"What?"
Derek laughed as well pulling back.
"You just make me happy."
Apollo grinned bringing the wolf down to him once again.
"What's that noise?"
Derek asked furrowing his eyebrows.
"Scott and Allison in the other room."
Apollo smirked flipping the two over so he straddled Derek.
"You talk way too much wolfie."
Apollo grinned kissing down Derek's neck, helping the wolf get rid of his shirt.
Derek grabbed the back of Apollo's shirt as well, ripping it over the boy's head.
Apollo grinned hearing Derek hold back a moan.
It was something the huntsman learned about the alpha, he always tried to hold back every whimper and moan that was caused by him.
The moment Apollo stopped to think Derek immediately pushed him back down, undoing the button on his jeans.
"Hey Apollo I-"
The teen gaped as he saw his dad's wide eyes.
That also was probably the first time Apollo had seen Derek look somewhat afraid.
"So I'm going to close this door and come back in and start over."
Chris did as he said.
Apollo chuckled pecking Derek one last time before he hopped out of the window.
"Hey Apollo."
Chris smiled setting a box down on the boy's bed.
"Hey dad. What's this?"
Apollo questioned throwing on a nearby jacket.
"Open it."
Chris smiled warmly at his son.
Apollo grinned ear to ear slowly opening the box.
"No way."
Apollo gaped.
In the box was a silver bow with engravings all across it, it looked more like artwork then a weapon.
"It's real silver, I would've got you arrows but I know you like to make your own."
Chris chuckled at Apollo's awestruck face.
"T-Thank you. Thanks dad!"
Apollo exclaimed with a chuckle throwing his arms around his dad.
Apollo was genuinely thankful he decided to let his father back into his life.

"Not their sister, their aunt. The one who murdered all those people."
As Apollo stood next to his twin at her locker he could help but here two girls gossiping.
Apollo, with a grunt, went to go confront the girls but Allison pulled him back letting him slam into the lockers.
"Pollo."
Allison's tone warned the boy not to say anything.
"At this funeral all people are going to do is ridicule our family Ally! I can't do this. I didn't like Kate either, but she didn't deserve to die the way she did!"
Apollo's breath became shallow as he pushed past his twin.
"Apollo just breath-"
Allison tried to place a hand on her brother's shoulder, only for him to weakly shove it off.
"Stop Allison."
Apollo whispered dangerously low as he made his way to the bathroom.
He let out a string of curses throwing his backpack into the wall harshly.
His breathing was similar to a rabid animal ready to attack.
The Argent boy gripped the edge of the sink glaring at himself in the mirror.
With another grunt of anger Apollo threw his fist into the mirror, successfully getting a few pieces stuck in his hand.
"Apollo?"
The teen jumped hearing Derek's voice as the wolf came out of the shadows.
"Sorry I Uh-"
Apollo took a deep breath, shaking his head as he looked down at his bleeding knuckles.
"I don't-"
Apollo shook his head again as his breathing evened out.
Derek stared at the boy with furrowed eyebrows as he took Apollo's hand in his own.
"Are you okay?"
Derek asked.
Apollo just shook his head slowly stepping back from Derek.
"Apollo-"
"I gotta get to class."
The Argent whispered distractedly as he backed up.
"I-I gotta get to class."
Apollo wandered down the hall ignoring the stinging in his hand.
"Apollo? Are you okay man?"
The Argent winced as he felt Jackson rest a hand on his shoulder.
Apollo nodded unconvincingly quickly storming out of the school doors.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready?"
Chris asked his son, sparing a glance at the bandage on his right hand.
"I'm not gonna go."
Apollo whispered tiredly, hugging his pillow as he laid in bed.
"What? Why not?"
Chris asked sadly.
"I just don't feel good. I'd rather mourn in my bed then with hundreds of people taking photos of it."
Apollo sighed squeezing his eyes shut.
"Alright."
Chris gave a small smile to the boy, feeling bad for his son.
Apollo didn't notice his father still in the doorway as he drifted off to sleep.

"Gentleman take a look at this sight! Want to tell me what we've caught?"
Gerard, Apollo's grandfather which he despised, smirked at the hunting party.
Apollo would've slept peacefully until the next day if his grandfather hadn't woken him up. 
Instead the man demanded the huntsman get dressed and join the hunt.
"An omega."
Apollo glared speaking through his mask.
He was white knuckling his brand new bow, his grandfather's grin alone making him angry.
"The lone wolf! Possibly kicked out of the pack, or a survivor of a pack that was hunted down.
And possible alone by his own choice.
Because as I am about to demonstrate, an omega rarely survives on his own."
Before Gerard could kill the wolf Apollo shot an arrow, barely skimming the eldest hunter's arm.
Gerard hissed as blood came through his broken skin, his hard glare immediately settling on the boy.
"We have a code."
Apollo glared pulling down his mask.
"He has done nothing that calls for us to kill him."
Apollo hissed.
"He killed my daughter-"
"Because she broke the code! She murdered innocent wolves in that house, all they did was return the favor."
Apollo spoke boldly not daring to break the staring contest that was being held.
Gerard stormed over to the boy hitting him in the eye with the base of his gun.
Apollo fell to the ground, only to get kicked in the ribs as well.
"Now you have some bruises besides the one that alpha gave you."
Gerard chuckled in a whispered bending down to Apollo's level.
The Argent twin gulped as his grandfather spoke of Derek, the burning in his chest forgotten.
With one last kick to Apollo's ribs Gerard walked back over to the omega killing him in one swift motion.
"We find them. We kill them. We kill them all."