Chapter 5: Got The House All To Myself

We came back to a empty dark home. It was still pretty early. About 4 in the afternoon. I can't believe he was here all by himself. Everyday coming to this probably seems lonely.

"I'm going to work. " he said as he went to his room.

A chance I can go. Well, it isn't as bad I thought it would be. He's pretty nice, well, some moments but for the most part, not as bad I expect him to be.

He came downstairs out of his school uniform and in his street clothes. "I have security cameras in here and I have an app on my phone telling me if you leave the front door. Once I know that happens, I can close the gates and good luck of leaving." he said as he left.

I can explore and see more of his secrets. Or at least know the place better. I walked around the house. I kept opening and closing doors. This place had all of it's lively feeling drained. You can't even sense the family feeling.

That was the best feeling. I still can remember that. Mom hugging me. Dad playing with me. My older sister playing with my hair. I wish I could get all that back. I wish that the economy didn't crash right there. All I really want now is to see them once more.

I went up to the room and played 5sos Don't Stop. I really like Luke Hemmings voice a lot and his personality. I don't fangirl about him like those girls who used to like One Direction. One thing I would like to hear from them, more rock like Fall Out Boys and Bad Religion.

After a couple hours of homework, the door slammed opened. I flinched and I was becoming scared.

Henry came upstairs. "W-What's wrong?"I was frighten.

He had such a different atmosphere. He grabbed a book and threw it at me. It hit hard on my upper leg. I made a cry noise.

"Dammit. Dammit! Fucking hell!" he yelled as he grabbed me by the hair.

I started screaming from the pain . He dragged me by the arm and threw me in the shower. He turn it on really hot. My clothes became wet and see through.

What happened at work? He started ripping my shirt off. I tried to calm down. "W-What happened? "

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" he yelled. He suddenly stopped. He turned off the shower. He got up. "Bad day at work." he went up and went downstairs.

That moment, I never felt that much fear in my life. I really don't know my crush at all. Why do I love someone when I don't crap about him?

I feel like a fangirl. I love a celebrity but I don't like the actual celebrity but I love the mask they wear. That's one reason why I don't fangirl over celebrities. I'm not sure when they're telling the truth or just lying for more fame.