Chapter 1

Haydens p.o.v.

as I walked down and saw the 3 large plates filled with pancakes, bacon and eggs, I had a mini excitement session then stopped because there was 3 plates. I only live with one person, my roommate.

so either she brought another guy home, or me, being the insane girl I am, is seeing things and probably still tripping from the acid we took last night. But from the looks of the amount of shoes by the front door I think she brought another frat or hippie or wannabe gangster boy home.

she walks up to the counter in a loose baseball button up shirt and bright pink underwear with white socks. hair pulled back into a low messy bun. her face is glowing, cheeks slightly pink with a slight smirk playing in her lips as she bites a piece of bacon.

she looks to the left and sees me standing there and her eyes light up as she runs to me. grabs my arm and pulls me into the kitchen and leans forward.

"look to your left slowly and tell me you dont think hes cute" she whispers into my ear, I do as she says and nod my head in approval. Gotta admit he is pretty cute.

But the weird part is, he's my type not hers. I look at her confused, and she answers, "I know. hes more your type but I know how you go on and on about how tatted boys are amazing in bed."

she stops talking to take a dramatic breathe take and starts, "and holy shit you were right!" she half screamed into my ear.

the boy looks at us confused and lands his eyes on me. He is attractive but not my type anymore. hes got a couple tattoos but they look like they werent thought out and that one day he decided to get a tattoo.

sure he is cute but I'm not a big fan of the whole nappy skater boy blonde hair anymore. there all bound to be bums sooner or later in life.

"hi, you must be Hayden.." he slowly stands up, currently not wearing anything but gray sweat pants and Calvin Klein boxer briefs. he had a slight v-line and abs but it wasnt prominent.

now thats my type, a guy who tries but not that much. he slowly made his way around a bunch of chairs to stand by me and Ella.

"uhm, hi." I said in monotone trying not to look at his body and pay attention to his dark eyes. They were almost black, he smiled and I swore there were slight fangs when he smiled but that is probably still the acid making me see stuff.

"Im gonna bring my food upstairs and get ready, see ya" I said remembering I was also only in underware a tanktop and a loose over throw sweater.

I grabbed the plate and sped up the stairs to my room. shoved it down my throat and began to undress and hop into the shower.

I jumoed out after about 40 minutes and got dressed in black leggings a pink fleese sweater and left my hair natural and wavy. put on some makeup and ran down stairs, threw on my brown combat boots and ran out the door to my car.

I was a 17 year old living with a room mate. weird how life works right? Parents and whole family practically dis own you because of your line of work you chose.

sorry mom, I didnt know you wouldnt like your daughter being a stripper that makes over a thousand dollars a month. Im pretty mature for my age, thats not necessarily the best thing in the world but it does help with a lot of things.

I look a lot older then I am also. Some dude that was about 25 said I could pull off being a 24 year old, he thought I was his age at first. He thiught I was lying and made me show him my license because he didnt believe me.

he turned out to be gay and is now currently my best friend. weird how life can be sometimes.

I ended up at my work not knowing where else to go, I parked my jeep in the back of the club and walked around to the front to be greeted with one of my favorite bouncers.

"hello sweet sweet hayden, how is my favorite dancer on this fine day?" he greeted with sarcasm laced in his voice, he loves me. hes just being sarcastic about the lovely day part.

"My day was just made thanks to your lovely compliment Jarred" I said winking at him as I walked in.

I walked through the crowd of sweaty smelly men who were looking me up and down and I just gave them disgusting looks.

I work the later crowd because at night, younger men that are somewhat around my age come here, I work at a place called, The Pretty Kitty Kats Club, get it? cause all the girls here are super pretty and we all have kitty's.

Not the ones you oet and cuddle with. I mean you can pet it and cuddle and play with it, but its not the same.

I saw Emily was currently on stage, Jenny was dancong on some random guy and the other girls were probably in the bathroom or in the back.

The only thing I dont like about being the youngest dancer is I have an age restriction when it comes to guys wanti.g to pay for me to give them a lap dance. The oldest im allowed to go -accoring to James- is 25.

Its not hard for me to make money though cause I am allowed to dance on stage anf have people give me money, im just not allowed to give them lap dances or anything else.

but if there under 25 and cute, I'll do anything they'd like, except for kissing, sex and hugging. Nothing that'll make me attached to them.

I sit at my make up table and begin to do my makeup cause im bored and have nothing else to do. Cocoa looks over and sees me sitting at my table and runs over.

"hey lovey" she greets and I reply, "hey dovey"

we have this thing that we say when we see each other, she says lovey and I say dovey, you know that saying about "hes my lovely dovey" yea, we took it and made it ours.

"I gotta go on hun, Ill see you in 30" she says walking away and blowing a kiss.

I turn around and go back to doing my make up as Im going to be going on in an a couple hours, and I wanna look amazing.

~~§~~

okay, so I'm writing this story because I was getting pissed that there are no more bad ass, pot smoking, alcohol drinking boys in story's on wattpad anymore. all you girls are making storys about 'love' and meeting the perfect guy lol and it makes me feel kinda sick tbh so sorry

not really.

but this story is going to be inappropriate and sexual and just. holy shit.

all im saying is dont read it if you dont like that kind of stuff.