Chapter 3

btw, look up the song Another Love // Tom Odell (Zwette Edit) it is literally perfect for this chapter tbh

~~§~~

Hayden's p.o.v.

the lights around the city were flashing repeatedly as we drove past everything and it hurt somewhat. I didn't know what I was feeling at the moment. I didn't understand what it was.

I didn't know if it was pain, lust, happiness or an awkward combination of the 3.. but whatever it was, it was making my stomach flip upside down and it felt like someone was squeezing my insides.

I looked to the left at Sam as he had a stern look etched onto his beautiful face. He was a very pretty person in all honesty.

The way he pulled his bottom lip into his mouth with his lip ring, how he had two small freckles in the top right section of his lips, the way his eyebrow would move up slightly everytime he would shift his hands on the steering wheel, the way he flared his nose slightly when he let air out.

"why are you starring at me" he asked just above a whisper and I was lost for words. I didn't think he noticed me looking at him, I didn't even think I was starring at him for that long. I thought I just glanced at him a couple times.

"you're just so.. beautiful" I said and he sucked in air and put both hands on the steering wheel and glanced at me for a second and then I continued, "and it hurts"

he looked shocked after those words slipped out of my mouth. I didn't even want to say that out loud it just came out. I felt awkward now so I just sat there and looked out the window.

it was silent for a while, almost 20 minutes in a car with him and we didn't say anything. He didn't reply to my comment. he just had a confused look on his face the entire time.

we came to a hault in front of a large house, it was huge. there were more then one car in the lot and each one looked over priced and expensive.

"so what are we doing." he said still looking forward as he took the keys out of the ignition. I sat there thinking of something smart to say. I kinda wanna do something I'm going to regret in the morning.

"well.. what are strippers best at?" I said before exiting his car and shutting the door waiting by the gate until he stepped out of the car.

he walked up to me and snaked his arms around my waist, "wait, I'm confused," He said pausing, leaning into me and kissing my ear then whispering, "I thought you were an exotic dancer, not a stripper." with a smirk playing on his lips.

"just take me to your damn room." I said sternly, pausing for a moment and smiling real big, showing all my pearly whites and he just shuffled a laugh and pulled me along.

"okay Hayden, whatever you wish" he said.

I'm so fucked right now, he knows I'm a stripper so he must think I'm good at sex but I'm still a virgin. I'm good at pleasuring people, I've just never been touched myself so I don't know what's going to happen.

I've never been adjusted to having someone in me, this is going to be my first time, everyone says your first time is the worst one because it hurts the girl so much.

I mean I masturbate and have my own toys I use so it won't hurt as much as everyone says but I know it's going to hurt. I wanna prove myself tonight. I wanna show to myself I'm not just a simple fragile weak girl.

I'm going to make it last and rough and aggressive, I have to give it everything I've got. I know it'll stop hurting after a while and start to feel good. so I've got this.