[9/15]

WORTH

Bzzt

Bzzt

Bz—

"Hello?"

You waited to hear a response from the other line, but heard nothing. You hung up the phone with a frown, this was the fifth one today.

"I don't know why I even bother answering anymore..."

You leaned further into the sofa, pulling your blanket closer to your chest as you used your other hand to change the channel. You had been watching an award show that Yoongi said he and the boys performed on, but after they were done, you grew bored of the commercials and decided to watch the rest of the performances once they were online.

You sent Yoongi a quick text, telling him your thoughts on his performance. You smiled when you read his response, including a strange combination of various hearts and the heart-eyed cat emoji. But after a moment of observation, the corners of your lips tugged back into a frown. Your phone blinked with the notifications of people messaging you on various platforms, including messages. Someone had managed to leak your information following the news of your relationship with Yoongi, though you still don't know how.

You told Mi-Cha about the spam you had been receiving, and she told you that she would help you get a new number, but all of your contacts would need to be informed of your change in number. You were just glad that your work phone remained untouched, but you still had quite a few numbers on your regular device. Your other problem was, of course, Yoongi. You didn't want to worry him with this, as you feel that this isn't his fault, and you know he would think it is.

Deciding on silencing your phone for the time being, setting the do not disturb settings so that only your friends and family could contact you, you switched your focus to the screen in front of you.

-

You awoke with a start, your heart beating so fast it's a wonder it hadn't jumped out of your chest, "Mi-Cha, what the fuck?! Do you get a kick out of giving me a heart attack?!"

She laughed heartily, "The little sadist," you thought, huffing as you stood up to walk to the kitchen.

"Sorry! I didn't want you to get a knot in your neck from sleeping on the couch again."

You sighed, "Thanks."

She hummed in response, gliding next to you, "Whatcha doin'?"

You chuckled, "Making dinner."

She closed her eyes, dramatically holding a hand over her stomach, "Dinner sounds good right now..."

You raised an eyebrow, "I thought Kyung took you to dinner?"

She laughed, "We got distracted."

"Uhuh..."

You saw a blush spread to her cheeks up to the tips of her ears, causing a smirk to appear on your face, "Whatever, go get changed, I'll see what we have."

She hugged your shoulders, "You're the best!"

"I know!"

-

sugas_wife has requested to message you

sugas_wife: you don't deserve to be with yoongi

sugas_wife: he's too handsome for you

sugas_wife: he deserves someone who can be with him when he needs them, not someone who's working all the time

​​​​​​​sugas_wife: you're not even that pretty anyways

​​​​​​​sugas_wife: at most you're average

​​​​​​​sugas_wife: why are you even with him

​​​​​​​sugas_wife: you're just a gold digger aren't you

​​​​​​​sugas_wife: bitch

-

fabuloussince98 has requested to message you

fabuloussince98: you bitch

fabuloussince98: yoongi doesnt belong to you!!!!!

fabuloussince98: he doesnt even liek you

fabuloussince98: you just drag him down your such a desrperate wannabe

-

latatadabtch has requested to message you

Decline.

butterfly_wings_bts has requested to message you

Decline.

You have 13 missed calls.

Block this caller.

You have 9 voicemails.

Delete.

You have 429 Twitter notifications.

You have 72 Instagram notifications.

You sighed, setting your phone down as you slowly undressed yourself and stepped into the shower. You winced at how hot it was, but your body quickly adjusted. You grabbed the shampoo, massaging it into your hair as bubbles formed. The suds rolled down your back, getting washed away by the running water.

You heard your phone vibrate on the bathroom counter, closing your eyes as you began to wash your face.

unknown user: You are a worthless piece of shit and Yoongi deserves so much better than you

.

.

.

.

.

None of the usernames used were intended or meant to represent real people who may have these usernames. They were made up to help the story make sense.

-

Edit: thank you for assuming the typos in the chats were intentionall djakdajkdaj THEY WERE BTW

A/N: I'M SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG SCHOOLS BEEN A BULLY
AND IM SORRY I LOWERED THE CHAPTER COUNT
SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY
(if you guys comment the song y'all are gettin blocked)

ANYWAYS I hope you guys liked the chapter~ I probably won't be able to finish this story as early as I would have liked, but the next update will probably be in late January or February. I know for sure it won't be 4 months before I update again because I've got spring break to look forward to ig

I recently read a story where the author left sweet reminders and messages at the end of their chapters so I thought I'd do the same because I love you guys <3

Remember to drink water and have a filling meal today. Take your medications in its right doses, and be sure to follow the warnings and precautions that come with it. Try to laugh, try to smile, try to find reasons that today was a better day than yesterday, and how tomorrow could be better.

I love you all, thank you for reading <3