[2/15]

TIRED

You rolled over, feeling Yoongi's arm wrapped loosely around your waist. All was quiet, of course, you were still sleeping, so you weren't aware of the human alarm clock that was about to burst into your room.

SLAM!

"Sorry, Y/N, but Yoongi needs to go to a photoshoot today."

You groaned, rolling over and poking Yoongi in the cheek, "Wake up, you sloth. You need to go take some pretty-ass photos."

The manager laughed and left the room, going to make sure the other boys were getting ready.

Yoongi sat up, yawning, "Sorry, I thought our schedule started later today."

You mumbled your response into the pillow, your tangled hair forming a small cave around your head.

Yoongi laughed tiredly, getting out of the bed and fixing the sheets to cover you, "I should be back before noon, but I know you have work today, so I'll meet you back at your place later for dinner?"

You turned over and nodded, still not opening your eyes, "Mmhmm..."

He chuckled, throwing his clothes in the hamper and quickly kissing you goodbye before heading out to eat with the rest of the boys.

A few hours later, you woke up to the sound of your alarm, which had been graciously changed to 'I Need U' by none other than Yoongi. Not that you minded, of course.

You yawned, stretching your limbs only to remember that Yoongi had left some time ago. Despite your mood being slightly dampened by this, you shrugged it off, you're used to it by now anyways.

You rubbed your tired eyes, drawing the curtains and beginning your daily routine. After walking to the kitchen and making yourself a nice bowl of cereal, you checked your work phone, checking all your messages.

Y/N! I need those concept sketches by midnight! We need to start the next draft by Wednesday!

Make sure you stop by the photographers office and schedule the time and place!

Oh, and remember, there's a meeting about the next album at three!

You sighed, there was so much to do today. You made sure to send an appropriate response, thanking him for reminding you about the photographer.

After finishing your cereal and checking your emails and texts, you cleaned up your bowl, putting it in the dishwasher and setting the timer to start after you leave. You checked to make sure the table was clean, and that Yoongi's bed was made before washing up.

You decided against showering, since you took one the night before, and you were going back to your place tonight anyways. You didn't want to waste any of their hot water on you. Making sure you had everything you needed, you set it all on the dining room table, heading back to the bathroom to brush your hair and teeth.

You sighed in relief when you remembered you had set aside your outfit last night, changing into an office casual button-up and dress pants, and putting your phone in a medium sized bag that went over your shoulder. You brushed your stray hairs behind your ear and slipped your shoes on, finally heading out the door to your car.

—————

"Y/N! Good morning, I have those documents you asked for! My boss said that the budget hasn't been decided yet, but that you'll be the first one to know!"

You smiled, "Thank you, Midori, I'll get my draft to you tomorrow."

She nodded and waved before scurrying off to go find someone else you guessed. You took a deep breath before getting the papers out of your bag and putting the ones you just received inside. You had to get your sketches to your boss today or else you'll be behind schedule.