《Leaf-9 New year party》

Hello everyone ...
I'm really sorry for being this much late ..
Here's the next update hope you all will enjoy ...

Guys this chapter is for you

☆Enjoy Reading☆

*****************

☆Anika's POV☆

We reached home safely.
I

helped shivaay to get in.His one hand on my waist and my hand was holding him from shoulder. His mere touch sends shivers through my body. we came in and I made him sit on couch.

"Hello shivaay, how r u ? I hope u will get comfortable in our house"  said mom as she entered in the living room and sat beside dad.

" I'm fine. Yeah I will " he said looking towards me.

"BTW anika have you done all arrangements for today??" Asked dad.

"Nope dad, I don't. Is anything important today for which I have to make arrangements ?" I told as I myself don't know anything.

"Did you forget that today is 31 December n they all will come as to celebrate it beta. How can u forget this thing! " after hearing dad I was like how can I forget about today's importance.

Today all the 4 families meet at our house and we arrange a small party.

"Sorry dad, i totally forgot about it but you don't worry I will do everything ok. You n mom just take rest." I said.

"But bacha how will you do it all things by urself just let me help you" said mom.

" Ooffo mom I will do it. You don't worry ok" I told

"She's saying that she will do then let her do. I know she will do the best." He Said smiling at me and I did the same.

My dad always encourages me in everything. He's my superhero. I love my dad so so so much. After mom's death he was my mother and father both only for 2 yrs but that time was best time of my life. He used to make me ready for school and also he use to make my braids. I came out of my after hearing one voice.

"And why she will be alone when she have "us" with her in every situation. " My back was facing the entrance so I couldn't see that person but I know whose voice is this. I smiled brightly after hearing her.

Shivaay looked confusingly at me that why I smiling this much then he looked towards the entrance. Dad smiled and said
"Hey my doll , come in bacha why r u standing there ?"
She came in and back hugged me from my shoulders
"How r u babe ? I missed u a lot " she was gauri.