When You're Mad At Him

Harry:

You were the type to try and run from all your problems. So usually when you got mad you would try to distance yourself from him.

You sat on the far side of the couch trying to put as much space in between you and Harry as possible.

"Y/N. We need to talk about it." He says moving closer to you.

"I have nothing to say." You mumble getting up and heading to the room.

You knew that Harry was behind you so you sped up in an attempt to get to the room first and lock the door so he couldn't come in. Just as you were about to close the door he caught it. Using all your strength you pushed against the door trying to close it. But he was stronger than you so you knew it was an unfair fight, but you still tried. Frustrated you gave up and the door swung open and he swooped you up in his arms.

"Harry let me go." You said struggling to get out of his bear hug.

"Not until you forgive me." He replied hugging you tighter. You just gave up, you stay mad at him for too long.

"Okay I forgive you." You said looking up at him. He searched your face for any hint that you were lying.

"You do?" He inquired. You just nodded in response.

"Then you won't mind me doing this." He smirked picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder, taking you to the bed.

Liam:

Every time you and Liam got into an argument you would scream at each other for hours until one of you apologized.

"Liam, are you serious?" You scoffed turning on your heels to walk away.

"What do you want me to do? I said I was sorry!" He yelled following you.

"I want you to own the fact that is your fault all of this happened." You shouted.

"Okay I admit it was all my fault now do you forgive me?"

Being as stubborn as you are you walked away towards the room.

"I guess you leave me no choice." Liam said walking towards you. You stopped walking and turned around putting your hands on your hip.

"What are you doing?" You asked as he gave you a sly smile. You knew what he was going to do. "No. Stay away." You said backing up but he came closer so you decided to run for it.

Before you could get far he grabbed you and started tickling you. You tried not to laugh but you were very ticklish. You burst into fits of laughter while he smiled down at you.

"You're- evil." You said in between breaths. "Stop tickling me."

"Not until you forgive me."

"Okay, okay! I forgive you." You said and he stopped. You looked at each other smiling.

"Are you sure?" He asked pulling you close to him.

"Yes, lord knows I don't want to be tickled again." You smiled.

Louis:

You would give him the silent treatment. No matter what he said you would sit there and ignore him.

You down looking at t.v. as he walked in the room. You heard him sigh and then plop down next to you on the sofa.

"Y/N are you still mad at me?" You didn't answer, " I said I was sorry." He pleaded looking at you with puppy eyes.

You looked over at him you could see the hope building in his eyes, but then you turned your attention back to the television and you herd him sigh again. He soon left the room and you assumed he had given up so you relax on the couch.

You close your eyes but then your hit in the face by something. Getting up you see a crumble piece of paper on your lap. You opened it and read it.

"Please forgive me. :)"

You laid back down to get hit by another.

"C'mon Y/N I'm realllllly sowwy. :("

You were starting to feel bad for him. But you threw it on the ground to get hit by another.

"If you forgive me, I'll eat your booty." You burst out laughing.

"Louis that's disgusting!" You shouted through your laughter.

"I just wanted to see you smile." He chuckled taking a seat by you. "So am I forgiven?" He asked.

"I guess." You smiled hugging him.

Niall:

When you were usually mad at Niall it didn't take much for you to forgive him but this time you were determined to hold out.

You slept in the bed alone since you made him sleep on the couch. You were trying to rest but it didn't feel right without Niall next to you. Sick of tossing and turning you decide to go get a cup of water.

On your way down the stairs you stop when you hear Niall playing on his guitar.

"Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,

It's not warm when she's away.

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,

And she's always gone too long,

Anytime she goes away."

You hear him sing and you immediately want to run into his arms and tell him you forgive him but you just head back to the room.

After thirty minutes of laying in complete darkness, you hear the door open. And feel him slide into the bed laying next to you. You flip over on your side facing him.

"I can't sleep."

"Me either." You sigh looking at him.

"I'm sorry Y/N I swear it was an accident I would nev-" you cut him off with a kiss.

"It's okay I forgive you." You whisper snuggling into his side.

"It will never happen again." He smiles hugging you.

Zayn:

Zayn knew that when you were mad that it was smart to give you your space.

You sat in your apartment watching t.v. when your doorbell rung. You open the door to reveal a delivery boy holding a box you guessed was full of chocolates, and white roses.

"For Y/N?" He asks

"That's me." You say taking the gifts into your apartment. "Thank you."

You sat down and read the card that was attached to the roses.

"Y/N I'm very sorry, and I'm very stupid. I know you're mad at me but can you at least call me, maybe?

Xx.Zayn"

You heard another knock at your door. And it's Zayn. He's holding a huge 'I'm Sorry' card and has a small bag in his hand.

"Zayn, why are you here?" He asked putting your hands on your hip.

"I just need you to forgive me Y/N I've been going crazy without you. I haven't slept the past two days I lost my appetite. I'm just a complete wreck. Please take this and forgive me." He pleads handing you the small bag. You pull out a jewelry box and open it to see a pair of diamond earrings.

"I can't take this." You said closing the box.

"Please Y/N." He begs and you take one look at him and know that your not mad any more.

"I forgive you." You smile pulling him into your apartment. You see him visibly brighten.

"Thank god!" He smiled picking you up into a tight hug kissing you slowly.