Seven

~Taeyong's POV~

For the next week I couldn't stop thinking about what Yuta had said to Jaehyun. I would've never guessed that Yuta wanted to do that. I always believed he was straight. Even though I never saw him with any girls. At some point I would have to talk to him about it. We've just been kind of avoiding each other since I read his and Jae's conversation. Jaehyun must've figured it out, but he hasn't said anything. Thankfully.

"Taeyong. Helloooo. Tae. Babe. You there?" Jaehyun was trying to get my attention. I guess I was in my own little world thinking. I looked into his eyes and smiled, taking a drink of my water.

"Sorry. Got a little carried away. What is it?" He giggled and put his hand on the inside of my thigh. 

"Nothing. You were just staring off into space and I got worried. Yuta and Sicheng just left. Said they were gonna go shopping," he replied. I saw a hint of lust in his eyes and blushed. What was going on in his head?

"So...." I said, my voice trailing off. He smirked and pulled me into his lap, gripping my waist.

"So.... Wanna have some fun?" he asked. I blushed hard, feeling something push into my ass. He leaned in and touched our foreheads together, sliding his hands along the inside of my thighs. I bit my lip as he squeezed them a little, getting and closer to my crotch. 

"S-sure...." I stammered. Suddenly, he crashed our lips together. I kissed back, enjoying the taste and softness of his. He licked my lips asking for entrance and I excepted, letting his tongue roam my mouth. I moaned when I felt his hand graze my hard erection.

He suddenly flipped us over, straddling me. Our lips never let go. Soon our shirts were off and he was licking and sucking my neck, moans falling from my parted lips.I felt him moving down my chest, attacking my nipples. I clawed at his back.

"J-Jaehyun," I moaned as he unbuttoned my pants. Instantly, he stopped, looking at me.

"Is this ok?" he asked. Suddenly, I realized that snatching someone like Jaehyun was probably the best thing I've done. To me he just proved how faithful and how much of a gentleman he is.

"Y-yeah. Y-you can keep going," I stammered, embarrassed. He nodded, slipping my pants and boxers off, letting my erection spring free. I moaned loudly when he licked the tip. 

~Jaehyun's POV~

I continued to attack his erection, making him squirm and moan under me. When I knew he was close, I let off with a pop, stripping myself and grabbing my lube from my nightstand and putting some on my fingers. I caught Taeyong staring at my cock, his eyes wide.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked him. He slowly looked up at me.

"Y-you're so big Jae," he mumbled. I smiled and widened his legs to give me better access to his tight pink hole.I slowly pushed one finger in, watching as his face went from surprise at my size to pain. I added another, scissoring him to stretch him out for me. I slipped a third in, waiting for the pained look to turn to pleasure. When it did, I slipped my fingers out and positioned my hard cock in front of his hole. 

"This is gonna hurt," I warned him. 

"J-just go<' he whined, his eyes closed. With that, I gently pushed in, feeling his tight walls around me and moaning. He whimpered so I stopped, only halfway in, letting him get used to me. I waited for his expression to change, and when it did, I pushed in all the way, again letting him get used to me. 

"Jae, m-move."

Pumping in a slow pace, I rocked back and forth as his moans matched mine. The room was warm, a thin layer of sweat covering our bodies. I leaned down and stole his mouth in a kiss, quieting his moans momentarily. I started pounding faster, looking for his sweet spot. His lips left mine in a loud moan when I hit it. I assaulted it, hitting it with every thrust. He couldn't control himself. He scratched at my back and arched his back, clenching his teeth and squeezing his eyes shut. I lay my head on the pillow next to his and continued to thrust, hard and fast, until I felt warmth swarm my stomach. 

"Tae, I'm close," I informed him. 

"M-me too."

And with a few more thrusts, I let loose inside him, filling him with my warm white liquid. And soon, he spewed his cum all over our chests. I slumped against him, tired and breathless.

"We should go shower before Yuta and Sicheng get home," Taeyong muttered, also breathless. I got up from the bed, pulling him with me. He struggled to stand, tired and sore. We took a long shower, relaxing in the warm water and bubbles of soap and shampoo. When done, we got out and dressed in sweats and sweatshirts, cuddling in bed. Around an hour later, the front door opened and closed and voices were heard. Taeyong blushed and looked at me.

"Should we go downstairs and hang out? Or stay here and cuddle?" he asked. I was about to answer when I heard our names being called by Sicheng. I sighed and got up, Taeyong following.

Downstairs, we were greeted by the other two boys and we all sat down at the kitchen table except for Sicheng who decided to get started on dinner.

"How was the mall?" I asked Yuta. I pulled Taeyong into my lap.

"It was fun. I swear you should take Sicheng more often. He nearly bought everything from every store," Yuta laughed.

"Yeah he's like that. Always wants everything," I said. 

"It's not my fault I love malls!" Sicheng exclaimed. We all laughed.

"So what did you guys do while we were gone?" Yuta asked. I blushed slightly, knowing Taeyong's face was beet red. I nervousy laughed. Yuta looked confused for a second but got it not long after.

"Nevermind," he mumbled, smiling and walking to the kitchen to help Sicheng.

The rest of the night was spent with food and laughs, games and movies. Taeyong was trying so hard not to limp. I secretly smiled, my love for him flowing threw my veins.

~~~~

Oof sorry for the late update!! I just haven't had enough motivation lol. Hope you liked it!

Salanghaeyo~

Kelly <3