Influence-za

• Dedicated to The Band of Pentatonix

It was 10 o'clock when the boys knocked the door of Mitch (or Kirstie) bedroom's door.

They exchanged glances at each others when they've knocked the thirty times to no avail.

"Kirstie? Hello? Is anyone in there? Hellooo?" Scott tapped but again, was greet by silent.

"What's going on in there?" Scott turned around and whispered to the rest, they just shrugged. However, before Scott could let out an exasperating sigh, everyone perked and tensed up when they heard loud and queasy coughs came from the inside of the room.

"Kirstie?" Mitch knocked the door with more determined this time but still, no answer.

"We're going in." The Queen spun around and gestured at the boys before he twisted the doorknob and walked into his occupied bedroom.

"Woah what the..." Everyone exclaimed in unison and took a defensive step backward.

Kirstie didn't look fine at all, she has wrapped the large white blanket around her into a large cocoon (which Avi found a bit cute) and curled up into a ball. But what looked horrible to them was that her face looked extremely tired and sick. Avi remembered the Kirstie's face yesterday, at least there're a few aspects of a healthy woman on her. Now, her lips were all dried up, her blonde hair sticked out in the manner of which a normal Kirstin Maldonado would shrieked all day long because of it, her nose lightened up in a weird beat red color and her eyes have lost all its vitality. It looked like Kirstie's usual joyful and happy brown eyes were replaced with opaque lifeless black altogether.

"You look..." Scott started awkwardly.

She sniffed and coughed: "...horrible?"

"In a good way." Scott raised his arms in defense and everyone stared at him. After two awkward seconds, he sighed: "Alright, not in a good way then."

Mitch walked toward the girl, placed a hand on her forehead and asked with mild concern: "You've caught a flu sweetie."

Scott walked toward the table across the room and took the tissue box in his hand then handed it to her. "How much sleep did you took?" He asked and kneeled down next to the large cocoon.

"I don't... ah... ah..." Mitch quickly grabbed a piece of paper and forcefully covered her nose with it. "AHCHOO!"

"Ewwww...!" He groaned when the liquid ran from the paper down to his hand. "I hate... this moment... the most!" The man yelled and scrubbed his hand with excessive force using ten pieces of tissue papers at the same time.

"Well that what I felt when I babysat you too." Scott winked and earned a heated glance from Mitch.

"Mmm... don't mind me." Kirstie rolled and the cocoon came off and turned back into a blanket, she took it then covered her head.

"You'll choke yourself." Avi scowled protectively and pulled the blanket off of her head.

"Dawwww...!" Mitch giggled and ended up with a pillow struck him right between the eyes. "HEY! Not cool!"

"It's your fault." Avi murmured and gently lifted Kirstie's head up with his hands and rested it ontop of a pillow he has set up. His hands burned with sensation when it came to contact with the girl's skin but he shrugged it off, not wanting to do anything embarrassed in front of people who would not cease at anything to make him feels awkward.

"So cute Avi. Soo, so cute." The Queen squealed and Scott smacked him upside the head. "Ow! What did I do?!"

"Shhhh..." Scott shushed him.

"How do you feel?" Avi opted to ignore all these people and asked in a small tone, small enough for Kirstie to heard him.

"Like I just drove into a truck." She replied with a tired smile.