Double Helix

• Dedicated to The Band of Pentatonix

To Kirstie, woke up is usually not one of her favorite activity to start the day. But when she opened her eyes and felt Avi's slow but strong heartbeats beneath her and the smell of his wonderful cologne, she felt wonderful and suddenly, she just wanted to woke up every mornings in this way. With Avi.

In his sleep, he has wrapped his strong, muscular arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his warmth, enclosed her within him. She panicked at he intimidate act,

Not here, not now. She spoke to herself and wiggled within his arms. "Avi!" She called him but to no avail, the bass just frowned a bit and his grips just around her tighten up like she was his precious little thing.

"Avi! Aviii!"

"Mmhm..."He groaned and pulled her closer into his chest, she can barely breathe at his sheer force. "A...vi!"

"Kirstie..." He mumbled. "...you're... mine..."

Kirstie lost all functions and froze into a statue.

What did he said?

As if to answer her question, Avi shifted his head and buried his face into her hair "...you are mine."

Kirstie bit her lips. Why do you like me? She'd ask herself. She's short, she's lazy, she's selfish and she's not pretty. It troubled her, alot. He could found a girlfriend in an instant, why did he picked her?

She felt a tear rolled down her cheek when she felt his breathes ran through her hair. It made her felt guilty when she decided to share and enjoy such an intimidate act with him, she knew that after this, she'd just hurt him as if nothing has happened, she'd burned and torn down his heart. She can't do that, she WILL hurt herself if it could make Avi happy, for once.

"I'm sorry..." Kirstie said like yesterday's night. "...I'm your poison apple Avi, I can't."

"Forgive me, please." She choked back a worthless sniff and tear before she, with pure sadness' power, broke out of Avi's arms and she stood up. "I'm not for you and you're not for me Kaplan." Kirstie whispered out and carressed his cheek. "Maybe one day you'll over me, I swear. If not..." She silently coughed, another tear slipped down "...then do it for me."

Kirstie stood up and left the room, not knowing as soon as the door closed, the bass' eyes opened slowly, a single tear built up and fell down the mattress through the corner of his eye.

"I would never -ever get over you Maldonado." He spoke and wiped the tear away. "I will fight for you."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Kirstie got to the door that led out of Mitch's room, she's surprise to see things are... unorthodoxly clean.

"Mitchie?" She called and sent glances at every corners of the hotel suite.

"In here!" Seconds later, Mitch's voice resounded from the kitchen. She stride in and saw he was packaging his stuffs into three separate suitcases. She raised her eyebrows in question:

"Where are you going?"

In response, he cocked his head aside: "It's Second of September, we're heading back home, where else?"

She felt like someone has punched her in the face. "What...? Second?! Oh my god I forgot to..."

Mitch interfered: "No worry sweetie I packed everything, they're all in your room. Even..." The Queen made a face and burst out laughing: "...that bear."

Her face heated up immediately: "What are you talking about?"

"Don't lie Kirst, you still play Teddy Bear." He laughed.