Chapter IV

The sound of rattling chains echoed throughout the dungeons... Shrek and Dragon had enslaved all the remaining party guests, whom had been forced to satisfy them from dawn till dusk. Dragon's pussy never seemed to be satisfied enough as she constantly went down to the dungeons to grab another victim that could lick and suck on her huge clitoris. Donkey was still locked inside the castle tower and Shrek had paid him many visits over the past months... The interior walls were filled with Shrek's cum and the floor was just as sticky, Donkey had been forced to eat the cum in order to survive, but he was malnourished and you could see the bones under his skin.

After 3 whole months as hostages not many guests remained... Rapunzel had been completely destroyed by Shrek's abnormally large schlong and the most of the remaining dwarves had lost their life trying to escape Dragon's tight ass. Fiona was barely holding on, Cinderella had attempted to starve herself but Shrek would always continue to force the cum down her throat. Sneezy and and Sleepy were the only dwarves that remained, Doc had been injected with too much cum so he had therefore exploded. As for Happy, he had been kept in a special room filled with happy clown pictures, he had also received makeup to go with his name, so that he would always be happy when Shrek gave him his big, fat cock. Happy had then hanged himself for he could no longer endure the torture that was being inflicted upon him. Sleeping beauty had also passed to the spirit world, she had been Dragon's favorite clit licker and had been kept in a leash connected to a chain necklace so that she would always be close by... One day when she was licking and sucking on Dragon's clitoris, Dragon had cummed so hard that she drowned Sleeping Beauty, it is believed that she still hangs in the leash to this day, occasionally getting her expressionless face pressed into Dragon's juicy clit.

"Sl-eepy..." Sneezy uttered as he tried crawling away from Shrek.

"Where do you think you are going?" Shrek said as he for the one thousandth time shoved his dick into Sneezy's ass. Sleepy looked at his friend with tears in his eyes.

"No, no you can't do tha-" Sneezy would try to say before once again being shoved up Dragon's ass. The two friends were barely hanging on as the torture just got more and more severe.

Everything was horrible, there was no telling when the suffering would all end... The lands of Far Far Away were no longer the paradise it once was, it had turned into a living hell where Shrek, Dragon and their minions called the shots. Shrek had ordered an army buildup in the south and was getting ready to strike other kingdoms, to claim new territory, in search of fresh ass and pussy.

Aspera Sexus was pleased with the outcome, Shrek was doing exactly what he wanted...

As time continued to pass, and as sleeping beauty had been laid to rest Fiona had become Dragon's newest toy. Fiona would be forced to lick and suck Dragon's pussy 24/7 and this led to Fiona learning something terrible...

"Ahhhh" Fiona would scream as she was thrown out to the yard, Fiona hit the ground with a heavy bang as Shrek and Dragon just stood there and smiled.

"Should we tell her a little secret, Dragon?." Shrek said as he caressed his cock before putting it back into his soggy pants. Dragon would grin as she looked at the now bleeding and crying Fiona.

"What are you talking about?" Fiona said as she wiped her tears away.

"Mmmm... Do remember our little Dronkeys, Fiona?" Dragon said while looking down at the ground.

Fiona looked in horror at Dragon and thought about what must have become of the little cute Dronkeys... Sex machines? She could only imagine the size of their cocks and the terror they must be causing around the world... Or maybe... Fiona froze and thought of what might be even worse.