Chapter 7: Shade's dark secret / Recovering the memories

[Shade POV]
....my green eyes are not real... Who will love me after I show it to them? Its 4:10 everyone is sleeping. Its the damn 3rd week.

"My memories are shattered, now this?" I started to talk to myself and i found the exact eye emerald contact lens. I put it on and it fits. I dont think hiding it... I took off the lens carefully.

"I give up... I need to find my missing pieces..." I said, stood up to the door, i was wearing all black with white stripes, i am not on the stupid mood right now. As i arrived on the kitchen, i took a glass and got some iced water. Now if your wondering why i need ice, its because it... It helps to my voice, a bit. I put away the glass then i decided to take a walk. I rushed to the front door and leave.

I looked at the sky and noticed the sun setting up, now... I just noticed i look like a badass uke, but at the same time i wanted to punch a seme. "Curse 5:00..." I mentally mumbled then ran back at home.

"Morning Shade..." Tails lazily waved hi as he sat on his seat. "So whats the breakfast?" He asked while i cook some... You know, Bacon and toast. As i was done i used my scarf to put down those and i got some cereal box, to be honest those were my favorite. I did the same thing.

"BREAKFAST!!!!" I heard the others say and I jumped a bit.

Then they ate the breakfast while me mumbling "Help me" when Silver and Tails tackled me.

"I swear to you guys.. You are not gonna love me.." Oh yeah i was also wearing my... Fake eye colouring.

"So, the school starts at 7:30! Cmon lazybones, you guys don't have to be so mad at me!!" I yelled.

"Nooooooo....." They whined.

"Ok the mating season has ended alright? Now go change and get ready for the next 5 seconds or im not making you snacks!" I pouted at this, "5..." I counted down along with my fingers, "4...." They all rushed to their rooms and changed quickly.

"3..." Everyone was running down the stairs.

"2..." Then they stood.

"Ok lets go." We all got to school and as usual, i wore red t-shirt and black jacket, a white and red skirt that only reach the halfway of my leg, and midnight black and red long boots but looked like heels if you look closely.

"Whoah Shade! You look like a badass!" Mephiles say and I directly roundhouse kick him, "That was for the mating season you pinned me down!!" I yelled after that while Mephiles flew to the tree.

"Hi Shade!" I growled when i saw Shadow, "Hi, Shadster." I rolled my eyes in annoyance, i just simply looked like a badass and a gangster. I may attract some semes but i may attract bullies, thats the reason.

"Do you remember anything?" Shadow asked.

"Just flashbacks, moron.." I mumbled the last part, as soon the school ended. I directly skated to my house where it was on the forest. Shadow lives here too, i got to the closet and typed the password.

"SonicTheHedgehog-028" I said as i typed the password and wrong, grrr i know this was easy!!!!

"ILovePizza" Wrong again, ok when did my mind got messed up?!

"ILoveFaker" And correct, so he loves Sonic? I searched for the Board that he showed me month ago. "Found it." I said as i close the door of closet then ran to my house, a board on my hand. As i arrived there, i sat down the floor and the door being locked. I saw a note, it reads;

"Hi whoever reads this, but i know you want to solve who you are. I am the before you, Sonic. You are the reborn me, this note is written 4 years ago, the exact time when you died. Yes i know, to see me go look at your mirror." So he is before me?! I did what the note say, i took my lens off then i noticed my reflection was taller, same as Shadow's.

(All of letters are bold, too lazy..)

"Hello, me." He waved his hand saying hi.

"Are you Sonic?" I asked.

"Yes, I am the one who gave Shadow that board. Say, I'm Sonic and your Sonic too. But you are called by Shade. I see that, anyway. True i may have emerald eyes but i am wearing the lens." He said.

"So. As a matter of fact, if i go inside your body. You will pass out for a week. And i am afraid you might lose your memories here." He started with unsure look.

"Im your memory soul, Sonic. I suggest you leave a note and get the board, lock the door, and ill get out of the mirror." He said as he got out of the mirror.

I did what he said and I rushed to the darkest area of the forest. Yes my house is near those. I arrived at the small place where it has a small waterfall that made a pool. Few flowers surrounding the place.

"You sure you want me to go?" He asked.

"If I have to pass out in here for weeks, to get my memory back..." I trailed off as I was near it.

.
.
.
.
.
.
"I want you to have me trapped here as I pass out. That's my final."
.
.
.
He nodded then...
.
.
Everything went black.
----------------------------
Me: Ok I made it as bold but my hands hurt already as hell, it'll clear your view, I guess. Yeah the MS ended. Anywayz I'm asking you reader, do you want me to have all text bold the next chapter???