Sincerely, Spiderman and Spidergirl

PETER'S PERSPECTIVE// I tumbled and tumbled until I finally stopped. The world was spinning all around me as I tried to get up but fell back down. All I could hear was ringing in my ears and could only make out fuzzy images. The plane was on fire and left a trail of it from where it hit, to where it was now. Fire and equipment were scattered everywhere. We landed on what looked like a beach next to a fair. The bright colors were killing my head making me retaliate and shut my eyes. I got up steadily and stood on my feet. Smoke was everywhere causing me to not be able to see a few feet in front of me. Suddenly, the vulture came out of nowhere smacking me down hurting all over my body. I got back up again to see him try to attack me again. A ducked and rolled shooting a web at him but missing by a mile. I landed back down again but was not able to get back up. He had a claw on my chest forcing me to the ground. I screamed out in pain as he began to hit me repeatedly. Harder and harder each time. I grabbed his hand stopping him from hitting me once more and he flung me high into the air. I landed down with a huge thud yet again. I picked me up from my back and smashed me into the ground over and over again. "Stop! Stop! Please..." I said barely able to get the words out. He picked me up from my suit and hung me in the air. "You lose Peter. You and your girlfriend." He dropped me to the ground and flew away. Being faced down in the sand I slowly lifted my head to see the Vulture grab a crate of what looked like alien rocks and started flying away. His suit was teared and looked like it was about to blow. "Wait! Your wings! They're gonna explode!" I flung one of my last webs at him and pulled with all my might to bring him back down. "It's time to go home Pete. I win. You lose." "I'm trying to save you!" I screamed at him. He still didn't listen and cut my web off making me fall down once more yet again. Not a second later, the man's wings gave out and exploded in the air. I ran over to the pile of exploded pieces and dragged the man out slowly but surely bringing him to safety. I stood over Jim not knowing what to do. "Peter!" I hear from out of nowhere. I look up to see Y/n sprinting at the speed of light towards me from the other end of the beach. She reached me out of breath and panting very heavily. "Peter... I heard the, explosion, and the, first thing that went to my mind, was you. I tried getting here as fast as i could. I'm sorry. Where is... he?" I pointed down at the vulture laying on the ground still knocked out. "Its over Y/n. We finally did it." I pulled her into a big hug. "It's over." We tied up the Vulture with the last of our webs and left a note. "Found, flying Vulture guy. We're sorry about your plane. Sincerely, Spiderman and Spidergirl."