The End

YOUR PERSPECTIVE// Peter and I watched from a far as the cops and firefighters came and took the Vulture away. We were sitting on top of the highest rollercoaster at the fair across from the beach. Peter had his arm around me holding me tight to him. We watched in silence looking at the view of the ocean with a skyline of fire across it. I could hear Peter breathing slowly but his heart was still beating fast from everything that's happened. I drifted my eyes away from the scene and looked up at Peter. He had bruises and cuts all over his face and body. I just wanted to take away all his pain for him. His once nice dress suit was cut and teared everywhere. "Y/n, I'm sorry this was the worst Homecoming ever." "What do you mean? I got to be alongside my boyfriend as we fought villains together and we kicked their ass. I got to be with you and only you and that's all I ever wanted." "Boyfriend?" "Well I just thought that, since everything that's happened and all..." He grabbed both my hands and held them in his. "I love you, my girlfriend, and I promise that nothing that has happened to both of us in this past week, will never happen again. And I promise to keep that promise. I love you Y/n." A single tear fell down my cheek as I wrapped my arms around His neck and held onto him tight. "I love you to Peter Parker." We stayed in each other's arms as we watched the sun come up over the horizon. Finally knowing that it was all over.