Washington D.C

VULTURE'S PERSPECTIVE//"What happened out there?" I demanded. "We couldn't find the power source. We tracked it and everything-" "You had one job. One job! What the hell!" "I'm sorry boss..." "Don't "I'm sorry boss" me. This is your fault and you fucked up everything." I turned around and picked up a weapon and used it on the man. The man dissolved into ash and landed in a heap on the floor. "I thought that was the anti-gravity gun...oh well." "You!" I said turning to the other man. "Go out and get that space rock. And don't come back till you have it. Bring it back at all costs." "What are you doing now boss?" another minion of mine said to me. "I, have to go deal with our little "Spider" problem. Remember the plan." I told them before walking out. Laughing hysterically, I grabbed my helmet and put on my wings. I then took to the sky without looking back. Heading out to Maryland to carry out and fulfill my genius plan.//PETER'S PERSPECTIVE// "Hey guys!" I said walking up to Liz and the other decathlon members. "I talked it out with Mr. Stark and he said that I am free to come along on the trip." Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ned roll his eyes. "Wait! He just can't join! I'm in his place." Flash replied. "Flash your off and Peter is back on." our teacher said. "Whatever Penis Parker." I threw on my jacket and we all packed onto the bus. I walked to the back and started talking to Ned. "So what's the plan?" Ned asked. "I was going to try to follow the tracker to see where they are and if y/n is there. And kick their asses while I'm at it." "Of course. But what if y/n isn't there?" "I don't know Ned. I don't know." "Peter, Ned. Are you going to join us?" Liz called from up front, studying for the decathlon. "Yeah, yeah, we're coming." Suddenly, my phone began to ring. "Can I take this real quick?" "Fine, but hurry up." I answered the phone and went back to the back of the bus. "Hello?" "Hello Peter. Its Happy. I see you've left New York. What for?" Shoot. There's a tracker in the suit. "It's for school. A School trip. I promise i wont get into any trouble." I said completely lying to him. "Fine. You better stay out of trouble Parker. Bye." Hanging up, I sat back down with the rest of the group and started answering different types of questions for our championship. We reached the hotel we were to stay in and check in right away. Ned and I got to share our own room while the others split up. As we all began to settle into our new rooms, I unpacked a few of my things and pulled out my suit. "What are you doing?" Ned asked as I began to tinker with my suit. "Tony said that he put a tracker in my suit so I'm taking it out so he won't know what I'm doing. Little help here?" "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Ned replied as he took out his laptop. "Your suit seems to have many things blocked. "The training wheels protocall". Tony really doesn't trust you." he said chuckling. "What?! Of course he doesn't trust me. Unblock it!" "Whatever you say." I finally pulled out the tracker chip and the suit was ready to go. "When are you leaving?" Ned asked questioning me. "Tonight." Soon y/n would be back, safe, in my arms.