9 X Scared! Stitch! Reader

Requested by Turtle-lover-13 and The_Dead_Werewolf
You ran as fast as your legs Could carry you. The beast was right on your tail and your artifical lungs felt as if they were on fire.
You dared not to even glance behind you and tried to think of what to do, but all you could think of was, 'RUN!'

And before you could take another step your legs gave out and you rolled into a pile of rocks that kept you wedged at the bottom.

You could hear the scratching and clawing of metal against rock as the beast tried to claw it's way to claim it's prey.

It was when you thought you felt it's razor sharp claws just scrape against your burlap stomach, you tried to back up against the dirt floor as much as you could.
Shutting your optics as tight as you could and braced yourself as you were about to die right then and there.
Then there was silence, for a good two minutes you couldn't hear anything, but your staggering breaths.
"Hey, You can come out." A gentle voice was heard outside of your rock hiding place.
You hesitated, but realized that this could be your only chance to sanctuary.
Peeking out of your hiding place, you noticed it was a person...like you.
But you wanted to have a closer look and curiousity got the better of you and you slowly pulled yourself out of the rock pile. Not once did you remove your gaze from the being.

Filled with wonder, you stared into his optics as he spoke in a valming voice, "hey, are you lost? How many of you are there?" He asked,
You only shook your head to answer the last question.
And to think of it, you didn't know if there were at all until now.
You observed his form, and you realized that he was made from the same material.
Poking and prodding. Lifting and touching.
It seemed he was just was curious as you were, but not for the complete same reason.
"How could there be more out here?"
He asked to himself.
Then when you were to his backside, his marking of a "9" was brought to your attention.
That's when you touched your marking on your (body part)
(Keep it appropriate guys :))

"You're (y/n)?" He read the number marking on your (body part)
You nodded and smiled.
"Well (y/n). How about we bring you with me? I have somebody i want you to meet and maybe we could help you out." 9 suggested,
You nodded happily and took his hand as he lead the way into the wasteland them.