8 X Sick! Reader

Requested by Turtle-lover-13

You coughed into your elbow for the second time in two minutes. There was just this tickle in your throat that you just couldn't shake out of your system.
It's early in the morning, not long after dawn and you and 8 were sent to scout.
Usually it would be later in the day, but 1 felt like 6 hours of sleep was enough for the two strongest stitchpunks of the group.
8 didn't like the idea of waking up early either. He'd grumbled about it all morning so far and it wasn't even an hour had past before he asked how long we've scouted for.
It's also kind of hot for an early morning. Actually it's really hot.
'Why is it so hot?' You internally screamed, you could feel your head throb and spin as you felr yourself get really dizzy.
As 8 complained some more from his post, you put your hand to your face and closed your eyes for a second, then a thud could be heard from just a few feet from where 8 was standing.
"(Y/n)?"
8 concerned, walked up to you hoping you didn't die.
You weren't unconcious, but you had weakly fell to the ground slightly breathing.
"(Y/n)?! Are you okay?"
"I don't feel so good."
"Damnit, (y/n). You're sick. Why didn't you just stay inside?"
"I didn't know i was sick either." You frowned, Coughing slightly.
"Don't die on me, okay. Lets just go and lie down."
He walked you inside and put you back in bed.
"And don't get up until you feel better."
"I'll try and remember that."
"Good."