Four

________

________

Driving to the café you were scheduled to meet up with Jimin, tears fell down your cheeks as you replayed the images of you leaving Jungkook this morning.

You parked into one of the empty parking lots of the café, letting the built up stress and guilt pour out of your body, in forms of tears.

You felt an overwhelming ache in your chest, clogging your throat and making you hurt even more.

You yelled out in anger, at fate, at the world, yourself.

You rested your head on the steering wheel, sobbing your heart out for being fated to be in such a situation, because you couldn't take it, and neither could Jungkook for much longer.

You heard knocking on your car window, and you forced the tears to stop, biting your lip to distract yourself, and struggled to bring your head up to the one knocking on your car.

Your eyes widened as you saw your scheduled date, hand poised to tap on the window of your car again, but stopped when he saw you raise your head, and noticed the fresh tear tracks, painting your cheeks.

You pulled the keys out of your car and unlocked the doors, waiting for Jimin to step back enough for you to open your door.

You got out, shutting the car door behind you and when you turned back to Jimin, he had his yellow handkerchief, with a cartoon dog in the center, wiping at your face.

"Oh baby girl, what's the matter?"

He murmured, eyes scanning yours in worry, concern, even when he shouldn't have.

You gave a short smile to him and waved him off,

"It's nothing, Jimin. Please, let's just go inside."

Your response sounded more of a plea, but he gave in anyway, a bit hesitant however.

He snaked one of his arms around your waist, and ran his fingers through his hair, with his free hand, while walking into the café, that was normally a hangout for those with money.

Jimin flashed one of his irresistible smiles to the girl at the front counter, one that left his eyes in crescents and crinkling at the end, but not a real one, however it still had its effect.

"For two please."

The way the girl smiled at him, but glared pins and needles at you made you want to snap at her, but you fought back the urge, because in reality, Jimin wasn't yours, and you weren't Jimin's.