Its over but ALSO

Hey so the book is done and I'm currently waiting for S5 of Z Nation to come out and then watch it and then get a feel of what I want the book to be about ???if that makes sense.Like How Sarah will play into it.

That being said,my break is almost over.Meaning I probably won't get time to write anything until Spring break comes around and that in like 3 months so ...

HOWEVER....I do have two books I'm currently working on!!!!!And idk if I'll get time to write them but imma try !!!!
And I wanna continues working On them bc I love the concepts of them and I always see others writers juggling like 3 books at once and I give props to them
SO
The first one is a Peter Parker x my OC(Christina)it is a Marvel fic and it have a rly dope idea for the whole book in general.It takes place Civil War era-Infinity War.However after Spider-Man:Homecoming,I'm adding Christina's story,as if she had her own movie made so ITLL BE FUN AND FRESH GO CHECK IT OUT PLZ AND GO GIVE IT SOME LOVE, COMMENT,VOTE,ADD TO UR LIBRARY AND SHARE IF U LIKE

And then my next book I'm working on is a Tom Holland x OC(Malorie).Its essentially about the concept of the movie In Your Eyes.The movie is about a woman and man who can see each other's lives through their eyes.And that's basically what mines about with my own ideas and concepts and stuff like that.Its a very good,sweet,romantic,good movie and you guys should watch it!!that being said PLZ GO SHOW THE BOOK SOME LOVE AND SUPPORT.GO CHECK IT OUT YALL WILL LOVE IT.VOTE AND COMMENT AND SHARE W UR FRIENDS IF YA WANT.