Chapter Four: Connor Franta

Tyler wakes me up with a text.

Boo, good morning! Want to meet Connor? ;) -Tyler

I roll my eyes and text back while leaning over the side of my bed to reach my phone.

More like good afternoon. =] I would love to meet this Connor person. Cya soon. -Tami

I get up slowly, eat a bagel stacked with cream cheese, then get dressed. A white shirt with black words that say "It's okay if you're clueless, I'm not" tucked into a black skirt with white polkadots, a black beanie, and black straped sandle things.

Tyler knocks on the door as I finish curling my hair.

"I'm in the bathroom, Bear!" I yell. "I'll be out in a sec!"

"You got it, Boo!" he yells back.

I put lipgloss on and walk out.

He stands up and admires the outfit. "Gurl look good." is his comment.

"Let's go!" I say and we head out.

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

We go to a park and there's already a guy sitting on a bench.

Tyler smiles and hugs him. Okay, let me say it now. He is hot. Brown/blonde hair, green sparkly eyes, smile that can light up New York, and I am about to faint of adorable-ness.

"Connor, this is my BFF Tami." Tyler says. "Boo, this is Connor Franta."

"Hi!" We hug and this may sound stalker-ish but he smelt good for the second we hugged.

"Hello." I smile.

"Where shall we go?" Tyler asks.

"I don't know." Connor answers.

"Breakfast at the mall?" I ask.

They both nod and we head to the mall.

×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×

I get a vegetarian meal, due to me not wanting to kill more animals than needed, Tyler gets some egg thing, and Connor goes straight to Starbucks.

"By the way, I have to go to Zubble by three because I have an audition." I tell Tyler.

"Kay."

We talk and I think Connor and I will become great friends. We both love cats, Starbucks, and mainly live our lives on Twitter and Tumblr. We exchanged numbers then and there.

But all too soon we had to go because it was almost three.

"Can we watch your audition?" Connor asks.

"Yeah!" Tyler claps. "Let's watch!"

"If they'll let you."