A New Challenger Approaches

*Yeah I'm not good at intros so let's start this shall we. Just a heads up this might not be so good soooo*

Nobodys POV

Jaiden wasn't the most social person in the whole YouTube realm, which she constantly points out in her videos, but news around called for a new animator.

Huh, Jaiden thought while scrolling past the trending on YouTube, this animator isnt on here so they must not be THAT good.

Still though, a new animator around the internet isnt surprising as they basically pop up like flies. Well, at least according to Jaiden.

She didnt even know why she was that interested, but Jame's text said that they were a huge deal right now.

Scrolling through the rest of the trending she scrolls back up and stops suddenly. An interesting thumbnail caught her eye as it wasnt a vlog or some dumb music video. It was an little animated character dressed like a pokemon trainer.

The title read: Pokemon Pets!

She decided to click on it as it was posted by an XoAnimations. She watched the video as the character described how awful it would be to have pokemon as pets. There were some funny moments, like the fact that a talking cat would scare any normal person, but not anime lovers. "Same sh**, different day" was the funniest line.

She liked the video and closed her laptop before texting James.

TEXTING

Jaiden: Soooo what's the big deal with this new animator?

James: His pokemon as pets video is number 7 on trending!

Jaiden: So?

James: That's his first video!!!

Jaiden shocked quickly reopened her laptop and gasped, it was true! She clicked on his title and saw that this Xo person made this video only two hours ago.

TEXTING (again)

Jaiden: That's incredible! He must be so happy!

James: Jaiden I dont think you get it

Jaiden: What do you mean?

James: Did you not see his end card!

Jaiden: No? Hold on

Jaiden then reclicks on the video and scrolls it all the way to the end card:

"Hey everyone, my name is Xo, but that's not important. What IS important is that unlike certain animators *Jaidens, James, Alexs, and Tims logos briefly pop up* I won't have you subscribers wait months to see a new video! I'll be posting a new video every week on Wednesday! Welp, that's all. Later!

Jaiden, shocked at the obvious comment towards her friends, slams the laptop closed. Then reopens it to click dislike. Then reslams it!

TEXTING-A-LING

Jaiden: Who does this guy think he is!

James: My thoughts exactly! I even left a comment but he just said that he didnt mean to offend, but it was true. THEN PEOPLE BACKED HIM UP

Jaiden: Okay calm down!

James: Sorry, it's just he doesn't know what's going on in our lives so he shouldn't judge us

Jaiden: Come over to my place and we'll talk okay?

James: Okay, be there in 10 ❤

Jaiden smiles at the text, she always liked the little heart he would send to her. She asked his twin if he did that for everyone and she said only for her.

Makes her heart melt.

Whaaaat? Nooooo, psh, I dont like James! Jaiden thought as she pshed the air.

Little did she know she wasnt writing the story

Wait what?

NOTHING!

*Hoped you enjoyed the first chapter of this Jamedon story!*