Chapter 2: Hello Fischbach!

(Amy's Point of view)

   I was walking down the street as I was going to my shift to Starbucks with Sydney. She was talking about Charles and his addition to coffee. "Today, we will get a free coffee voucher to any cafe without our salary getting deducted." She said with a huge smile on her face. "Oh my God! For once a free Iced Dark Roast! Also, Charles should be early today." I said chuckling since we were just talking about his addiction.

   "I just hope he is.....I want to tell him something so badly." She told me but dropped down a bit in the end. "And that is..??" I asked with a dumbfounded expression.

   "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!" She screamed in the middle of the road. I startled when she said that. "Whoa! Chill Syd?! We're in public!" I muttered hoping that no one heard her "I'm your sister, you can tell anything to me." I mumbled again reassuringly. "Okay, fine. I'll tell you about it at Starry." She mumbled. I just felt it was a matter of.....love.

   Just then, I saw a man who was sliding down a chair at a restaurant with a hot woman in a red dress and high red heels. She looked like a model trying to harass the poor guy who was sweating with fear in his eyes. It was the same person who I saw in the room yesterday!

   Later, the lady was pulled back by some people who noticed the situation. "I DEMAND TO SEE MY MARKIMOO!!!" She yelled as she was pulled away from him.

   He then had his eyes wide open with a very strange but funny expression. He was under a table and without knowing bumped his head. I couldn't help but giggle. Then he noticed me. "Hi, Amy!" He mouthed. "Hi, Mark!!" I mouthed back.

   We reached the cafe. I wore my apron and waited for Charles to come for the shift. I was hoping he'd be here early but no. I waited for a long time while Sydney was red hot. I bet she was really angry. "Hey, Amy!" Said a voice from the entrance. It was my buddy, Charles. "Hey man, what a surprise! You're early?!" I teased.

   I thought he would be early especially if it's for free coffee vouchers for all the employees. "Yeah, I know. I'm late and stuff but hey, Who cares!!" He said cheerfully without knowing anything that could happen in the next few minutes.

   "Well, Sydney does and she's not happy with that, she told me that she was hoping you'd be early...Or I guess she was." I said thinking about what she said while walking down the street. She really was expecting him to be early. "Oh no, why didn't you say so? I have to go talk to her then." He said.

   "Good luck and don't forget to apologise to her!" I yelled as he was walking to the cash counter. I hoped it went well.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MARK'S HIATUS)

   It was 4 pm and I was gonna finish my shift for the day. Then a man came in with a hoodie and a tuft of blue hair popping out of it. He wore glasses and had his brown eyes gazing at his phone. It was Fischbach! The man who I saw earlier this morning! "Fischbach?" I called out. "Amy? I didn't know that you were working at this branch!" He said.

   Then Charles was rushing in. "Psst...Amy...Come over here.." He whispered as he pulled me over to his workstation. "Amy, do you know who that is?" He asked me with a very excited face as if he saw a celebrity. "Uh, yeah. He is Mark Fischbach. Is there anything wrong?" I asked after I uttered his name.

   "Amy! He is Markiplier! THE MARKIPLIER!!!" He said. "Say what??" My mind thought. "Nah, he's just the normal Mark I know," I said replying to his dumb thoughts. "Okay, then look it up yourself. Anyways, since he's here, I need to tell him something..." He mumbled. He was right, he did see a celebrity

   "Okay, then go tell him," I uttered as if it was obvious. "But I don't know how!!" He said as he asked me for help. "Okay, then I'll introduce you to him, then you guys can speak, alright?" I said pulling him to Mark.

   "Mark, meet Charles..." I uttered and then got interrupted by Charles, "And I'm your greatest fan!!!" He sounded like he squealed. "Oh hello, Charles! Nice to meet ya!" Fischbach greeted as he was stretching out his hand. Charles shook it with happiness.

   "Anyways, what can I get you?" I asked Mark since he was waiting for too long. "I would like a medium, normal black coffee." He said with a really calm voice. Okay! You've got it!" I said as I got his order. Sydney was standing there quietly without a sound from her side. I don't know what was wrong though. I think it has something to do with Charles.

   Mark left the cafe and I went out of the station to go to the bathroom. Suddenly, someone stopped me. It was Fischbach. "Hey, why don't we meet at Dunkin' Dounts tomorrow evening at 2? Does that sound okay?" He asked. I was surprised at first, still, I agreed. But then I was stuck with two boys...

-----END OF CHAPTER 2-----

A\N

Hey guys!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Also um, sry for the last chapter being too short. Tell me hows the book so far, tell me if there are some flaws and bad grammar. Anyway, Imma leave...

~See ya!