Chapter 5:Touch the Floof!!!

(Mark's Point of View)
I was really happy and slightly sad when she started talking about video games. I had an idea. I had to. She's just too cute

She read my mind. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I pecked her nose and then kissed her.

(Amy's Point of View)
I opened my eyes only to see a face of distress. He looks like he is dead but he's still alive. He held my waist and pulled me closer to him. Our legs were still tangled. He hugged me tight and tucked his head under mine and his fluffy hair was floating on my chin. "I thought I was gonna do it first," I uttered and giggled a bit. "Well, I guess it was my chance then." He answered. Mark pulled his head out and searched for my eyes. He then untangled our legs and hugged me in my shoulders.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CLOAK)

I woke up from deep sleep and was searching for my phone since I was anxious to know the time. Then I noticed, "Was I still at Fischbach's?" My brain wondered. But I felt I was near something so warm. That was when I found out that Mark was sitting on the couch sleeping in peace. And the tv seemed to turn off on its own. I felt his whole upper body. His chest, his facial hair and the most glorious part of him, his HAIR!! Oh my lord!! I've been waiting to tousle with his hair for so long! Oh, it's so fluffy.

"Enough Amy. Time to find out what's goin' on." My mind said annoyed. I was peeking ahead to see the face of the man who was peacefully snoring. His glasses were slowly sliding down to the tip of his nose. I held back a giggle. Then I noticed that he had his iPhone lying on his hand. "I guess he woke up at some point to check the time. Then again, won't he feel weirded out?" I thought to myself. 

I tried sleeping back but my swollen eyes wouldn't let me to. Then finally I slept back completely forgetting that I wanted to know the time.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY SHITTY LIFE)

I woke up realising that Mark was no where around me! Just then a scent of my daily breakfast passed through my nose. "Pancakes?!" I thought. I slowly got down and peeped into the kitchen. I saw a man, whistling the tune of some song and flipping pancakes. (#SEXYMARK Remember the video?!) "Oh, Morning Amy! You know you don't have to peep. Anyway, I kept your plate in the counter over there. Go and serve yourself." He said after noticing me. I grabbed my plate, a knife and a fork, and dressed it with maple syrup. Ahh, my favourite.

"Just dig in, it's kinda extra special." He said with a smile on his face. "Extra special, huh?" I asked. "Uh, I guess." He mumbled.

"Yeah, I never had a guy make me breakfast though," I uttered. "Oh, I didn't make it though." He said looking a bit ashamed. "Huh? What do you mean?" I asked. "I ordered it form McDonald's." He mumbled with the most shameful, small bean expression. But I feel fine. It was at least breakfast for the two of us. AND it was from Markiplier. THE MARKIPLIER!! I finally said, "Oh. That's fine. Only when I don't get breakfast is when I rage a lot." Well, that's a bit stupid to say.

"Oh. Sometimes I skip breakfast. Can't help it. I'm just too busy." He said. I was confused. I thought he was just in front of a computer and talking to a camera. But maybe it's the editing. I'm a graphic designer too so I can understand. Didn't bother asking though in spite of what happened yesterday.

After we were done I really wanted to stay and talk a bit. But then he spoke up, "Hey, uh, Your sister must be worried that you aren't home, so I guess I should drop ya home?" he said. But the way he said was so cute, I had to agree, so I nodded.

-----END OF CHAPTER 5-----

A\N

Hey Guys! So Very Important News. Did you guys know that @xo_darshii_ox is amazing? Y'all need to go read her book 'Identities' Right NOW! It's better than this one!!!!

Anyway, gonna keep this note short.

~See ya!