One

MI NAM's POV

They say Paris is the best city in France. From having the Eiffel Tower, wide range of bussinesses, romantic spots, casinos, cometics, name it. They have it.

Hi! I'm Jung Mi Nam. I work here at everybody's dream city, Paris.

I've been here for 2 years since I work as a caregiver. My cousin got a contract as a bar singer. That's why we're both here! I actually got used to the surroundings and to the culture. Paris is such a nice place. But not as nice as Seoul. I miss Seoul. I miss the air, the streets everything about it. But because I need to sustain my dad's medication, I have to work overseas for more income.

Waking up with a good view motivates me to keep going.

Since it was my off today, I decided to go to Le Marais to unwind

Since it was my off today, I decided to go to Le Marais to unwind. Sitting at a bench and looking at a good view comforts me. 

But then the heavens must have blessed me today

But then the heavens must have blessed me today. More than just receiving a big bonus from my employer, a cute guy was seated at the next bench close to where I was seated.

He was alone actually and he was crying?

I was stucked looking at him when a group of Japanese tourists came and crowded thw area.

The cute guy was lost so I stood up.

But I noticed a bag on the bench where he sat. I went close to it and took it. I was looking around but he wasn't there.After a minute, I heard a phone ringing and I did thought it was from his bag. I really did not intend to open his bag but the call must be too important.

I: Please, cutie guy, forgive me for this.

I opened the zipper of his bag and saw his phone. I took it and I felt a hand that grabbed my arm. The phone fell on the ground.

As I look to who it was, I saw the cute guy's face.

Cute Guy: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

I: I was just. I was--- i was just.

Omg speak, Mi Nam speak!!!

Cute Guy: WHAT?

I: I was just---