Seven

MI NAM's POV

It was like the movies when he tied the laces of my shoes. After it, he looked at me and smiled.

Jungkook: How can I be so lucky that I found you.

I swear, I know it did made me blush.

Jungkook: Aigoooo. You're so cute when you blush. Let's go, maybe your friend is looking for you.

We walked on the way to my apartment. Though it was a bit far, I enjoyed talking to him.

Jungkook: I'm coming back to Korea soon.

I: Really?

Jungkook: Yes.

I forgot that he was just having a vacation here and that made me sad.

Jungkook: What's with that face?

I: nothing.

Jungkook: Sorry, I know it made you sad.

I: Gwaenchanha.

The atmosphere has become so awkward though he was still holding my hand.

I: Can I ask you something, Jungkook?

Jungkook: What is it?

I: What was that important thing that brought you here?

Jungkook: Are we really going to talk about this?

I: Yes.

I know I was getting a bit irrational that time.

Jungkook: I went here for my ex.

I felt woozy at that moment with what he said.

I: Wae?

Jungkook: I was hoping I could pursue her back. But I couldn't find her.

I: So you lied to me?

Jungkook: No. Why would I lie to you.

I: You told me you just came here for your ex. And then one day you'll tell me that you're inlove with me?

Jungkook: I love you. I really love you.

I: Liar.

Jungkook: Please listen to me.

I: No need. Found the truth already.

I started to walk away but then I saw the shoes he bought for me. I removed it and threw it to him.

Jungkook: Hey! Why are you being like this?

I ignored him and then walked away, alone with my bare feet.

What was funny is that he never even bothered to run after me.

I: That's it, Mi Nam You were a fool.

When I reached home, Eunji ran towards me when she saw my barefoot.

Eunji: What happened?

I just faked a smile and then walked towards my room. I lied down my bed an thought of everything he said.

It was wrong that i even asked him about it. But if I never did, I wouldn't know thaf he was just using me.

I found myself crying still because of it. I love him. He knows that. But I think it wasn't really enough. He still longs for his ex.

I scanned through my phone and saw messages from him. He was pursuading me to talk to him.

I: You were asking me to talk to you but you never even bothered to ran after me. Aigoo.

JUNGKOOK's POV

Mi nam wasn't even asnwering my texts nor my calls. She was mad about what I've said. But I'm just trying to be honest!

My motive of going here in Paris was to see my ex. But that changed when she came into my life.

She's not just a second choice. She became my only choice. I was sure and I'm sure that no matter what happens, I love her.

But she never gave me a chance to explain. Sh doesn't even entertained what I was about to say. She just walked away.

I was at the balcony of our hotel room when Jimin and Taehyung came back.

Taehyung: Oh, you're here now.

Jimin: And he came back earlier than us.

Taehyung: I smell something fishy. Is there something wrong?

Jimin took some cans of beer at the fridge and gave us one.

Jimin: So what happened?

Jungkook: She's mad at me.

Taehyung: Wae?

Jungkook: I told her the truth.

Jimin: You mean you told her you only came here to get your ex back?

Jungkook: Yes.

Taehyung: PABO!!

Taehyung threw a pillow to me.

Taehyung: Pabo!

Jimin: You shouldn't have told her that.

Jungkook: But it was the truth. I did came here just to see my ex. But like what I've told you, everyhing changed.

Taehyung: Do you really love her?

Jungkook: Yes.

Taehyung: Are you sure?

Jungkook: Yes.

Jimin: Is that your final answer?

Jungkook: YES!

Taehyung: Then make it up to her! You should make a move bro. Say sorry!

I never really should have told her about it. I never even considered her feelings.

MI NAM's  POV

I woke up with a heavy heart and still trying to forget what Jungkook said last night.

I prepared Eunji's breakfast and ate with her. But eventually got a call from the daughter of my employer.

I: Oh, Jin Hee-ssi.

Jin Hee: Good morning, Mi Nam-ah. Can I ask a favor.

I: Sure.

Jin Hee: I know it's your off today but mom's helper had an emergency just this morning. And no other helper can come.

I: Want me to come?

Jin Hee: If it's okay with you.

I: I will, Jin Hee-ssi.

Jin Hee: Really? Thank you!! I really need help.

I: I'll be there by 9.

Jin Hee ended the call and I rushed to prepare myself. It's a good way to forget what Jungkook said last night. I just have to keep myself busy.