Eleven (Season 1 Finale)

ELEVEN

Jungkook's POV

2 months has gone and there were many things that happened. We went home with the news that Jimin's closest friend got pregnant and they had to live with each other.

Jimin also told me that Hoseok came back to Korea. But he has no idea where Mi Nam is.

I still have all 

Mi Nam's picture. And I still spend time looking at it.

Taehyung: You still have all of it?

Jungkook: How could I even delete this?

Taehyung: That's impossible. Because you still love her.

Jungkook: Ne.

Taehyung: Why not have an exhibit?

Jungkook: For these photos?

Taehyung: Those photos are good. And you could just rent a exhibit place near Gangnam and have those pictures printed.

Jungkook: Do you really think these are good?

Taehyung: Yes. And it has also been a year since you last had your photo exhibit. Who knows, you might find her there.

It gave me a slight hope. Maybe it'll give me a chance to meet Mi Nam again.

I rushed into finding a good place for the exhibition and asked my staff to have everything printed.

/Time skip-sorry!!!/

Within exactly five days, I got everything arranged. And now I just need to wait once the ticket gets sold out.

Not to brag but I'm a famous photographer in Seoul. Everybody knows my name, but not how I look.

I chose a special day hoping that I'd see her and to finally let everyone know their photographer's real identity.

I was on the way home whe I saw Mr. Jang at a convenient store.

I: Mr: Jang!!!

Mr: Jang: Oh, jungkook. You've returned here in Korea

I: And also you, Mr. Jang.

Mr. Jang: Ne, our contract has ended.

I: When did you arrived here?

Mr. Jang: last last month. I went back here with Hoseok.

I: Mwo? With Hoseok?

Mr. Jang: Yes. And also my daughter Eunji and her friendMi Nam .

I: Mi Nam?! Really?! She's here in Korea?

Mr. Jang: Yes.

I: I was looking for her all over Paris but she was nowhere.

Mr. Jang: Oh, maybe that's when she was rushed to the hospital.

I: wae?

Mr. Jang: Eunji told me mi nam had an accident. She fell on the stairs. But luckily, she got no fractures.

I: Uhm, do you know where I could find her?

Mr. Jang: yes. Want me to call her?

I: Can I ask for a favor instead

Mi Nam POV

I stayed with my family at Gwangju. I sometimes miss Paris but it's still better to stay here.

I was at my room when I heard knocks. As I opened it, I saw Eunji.

Eunji: Mi Nam!!!

I: Eunji!!!!!

Eunji: Bogo shipeo!!!!

I: Nado!!

Eunji: Get dressed.

I: wae?

Eunji: Dad got a ticket for a photo exhibit. But he can't come. So i decided to have you come with me!!

I: i would like to come with you.

Eunji: Really? Now get dressed.

Photo exhibits are not really my interest, but since Eunji needs someone to come with her, I decided that I'll join her. After preparing myself, I went out of the house and she was waiting on her car.

It was a bit far but it's okay. Atleast I got to have the chance to catch up with Eunji.

We arrived at the exhibit hall by the afternoon.

I was talking to Eunji but as I turned to her, she's not there. She wasn't even at the hall. I was looking for her but the I noticed big frames of pictures

Those pictures of the view are really good. I continued walking and it lead me to a frame that shows a view of Paris.

It did made me cry and miss that place. It was our meeting place, Le Marais.

I walked and walked around until I saw the frame with a girl. Her eyes were closed but she was smiling. I was certain that it was me.

I noticed that the frames next to it were all my pictures.

From the pictures at Le Marais, Grand Palais, Arc de Triomphe and all those places I visited with Jungkook.

All of a sudden, my favorite song played.

I: Jungkoook!

I: Jungkook, eodiseo!!

I was running around the exhibit hall hoping I would see him but I got tired.

I: Jungkook-ah.

I can hear my own sobbs at the hall.

I: JUNGKOOK!!!

As I turned around, someone grabbed me on my waist and kissed my lips.

It was Jungkook.

He gave me a hug.

Jungkook: Mianhe, Mi Nam. Mianhe.

I: It's okay.

Jungkook: I've missed you so much!

I: Nado!

Jungkook: I know I was too irrational but can you forgive me?

I: Yes.

Jungkook: I did this all for you. Because I love you and I want to find you.

I: But why me, Jungkook?

Jungkook: Because you saw me when I was invisible. You became my light at my darkest days. You become my joy at my devastated life.

He held my hand and looked straight into my eyes.

Jungkook: I know I'm asking for a lot but can you give me another chance?

I nodded.

Jungkook: Jinjja?

I: Ne.

Jungkook: Aigooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! My heart flutters with that smile!

All of a sudden, Eunji, Mr. Jang and Jungkook's friends appeared.

Eunji: The plan worked!!!

Jungkook: Thank you, Eunji. I hope you'd also for give me.

Eunji: you just have to take care of my bestfriend.

Jungkook: I will.

jungkook went close to me kissed me again on the lips.

I: Hey!!! That was too much!

Jungkook: I guess I have to compensate you for those charges. With all of me, Mi Nam, I'd be willing to render my service for you, no matter how long.

Author's Note: Season 2 will also be posted here. :)