Five

Mi Nam's POV

Jungkook and I went to Arc de Triomphe. He was so amazed and I decided to hide myself just to joke around. While he was busy taking pictures, i went to the crowd of tourists.

I heard him calling my name. After a group left, he saw me behind them. I was waving at him but he ran towards me. I was surprised whe he hugged me tight.

I: Ya! Are you crying? Wae!!

I tried to get off but his hug was tighter..

I: Are you crying because I got lost? Hahahahahaha.

I just thought that maybe he's scared since he's not familiar to the place.

Jungkook: No.

I: Then why?

Jungkook: Because I thought I'd lose you.

With what he said I felt my heart that's beating fast.

I tried again to get off but he was so strong.

Jungkook: Can we stay like this for a little while?

It was the first time I felt that way. I hugged him back and still heard his sobbs.

After a while, he removed his arms from me and wiped his tears.

Jungkook: Can we go to Eiffel Tower?

I: Now?

Jungkook: Yes.

I: Eiffel tower is best when it's at night. Might as well eat before going.

◾◾◾

It was awkward while we were eating. Jungkook was again silent so I never dared to speak. Everytime our eyes would meet, it becomes even more awkward.

After just 20 minutes of eating, since it was already dark we went on our way and rode a bus, again.

I decided not to sit beside him at the bus just to escape the awkwardness. I was looking at the window when the bus has stopped. I was also suprised when he left me inside. I had no choice but to go down myself.

The view was nice. Couples around are having fun. But I was alone. I couldn't even see Jungkook.

I: What's wrong with him?!

I took a picture of the Eiffel tower and then started to walk away but my phone rang.

I: Yeoboseo?

Jungkook: 🎶I set out on a narrow way,e

Many years ago,

Hoping I would find true love

Along the broken road.

I really have no idea why he started singing. But the song was my favorite among Rascal Flatts' songs.

Jungkook: 🎶But I got lost a time or two

Wiped my brow and kept pushing through.

I couldn't see how every sign,

pointed straight to you.

I was stucked like a statue standing infront of the Eiffel tower, listening to Jungkook.

Jungkook: 🎶Every long-lost dream

Led me to where you are.

Others who broke my heart,