III. Blood Connection

"This is not real." I say and the figure of Erik comes to me and puts his hands on my head. I see all my siblings drinking a wine and blood on a paper, connecting their names and the smile face of Ester. "Aaaaah!" I scream waking up. I look around, but Erik isn't here... I guess it was just a dream, but it didn't feel like one... I get up and walk downstairs.

"Good morning, Sel. Wow, you look awful." Kol smirks at me and I push him off my way.

"Shut up, Kol!" I pour myself a glass of bourbon "I got nightmares." I sip from it.

"Drinking from the morning might have something to do with it, but who I am to know." Nik state, finally taking eyes off from his drawing.

"DrInKiNg FrOm ThE mOrNiNg mIgHt HaVe SoMeThInG tO dO wItH iT

"DrInKiNg FrOm ThE mOrNiNg mIgHt HaVe SoMeThInG tO dO wItH iT." I mimic him ironically and he laughs "Just continue drawing Caroline, please." I toast him and take another gulp. I hear footsteps and turn around to see my sister. I look her upside down "Well, at least I am not the only one looking awful today."

"But she from fun!" Kol adds. "That commoner can't made you like that. Who was it?" He puts his hands under his chin and opens his eyes even more.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Rebekah answers him even more threateningly.

"Oh, I have a headache from these scandals so early!" I say walking out of the room.

"It's not the scandals, little sister." Nik shouts and I throw my shoe at him. I go to our kitchen to continue my bottle undisturbed.

"Selena." Elijah calls me coming in. Okay, maybe I won't be. Ugh... "What was that?"

"Just normal Mikaelsons morning." I smirk at him and take a sip. He looks at me worried.

"Are you all right, dear sister?"

"Yes." I smile, but then see I can't lie to him "No." I put down my glass. "I had a bad dream."

"What dream?"

"I saw Erik." My brother looks down at me sympathetically. "But it wasn't that, he showed me something. How you, Nik, Kol, Finn and Rebekah drink wine and then a paper with our names on it, all connected with blood, besides mine, and  the horrible Ester's smiling face." Elijah looks at me horrified. "What?" I come closer to him.

"She lied." I look at him confused. "Elena Gilbert lied to me." He look at me "Our mother connected our lives. She will kill us all." He says and rushes out of the house.

I take my things and get out of the house, too. I drive my Porsche to Salvatore's to talk to my friend and walk into it to see Damon half-naked.

"Ding, dong. There's something called a doorbell, Selly." He tells.

"Don't care." I say angry. "How could you do it?"

"Okay, it wasn't planned. I was angry and drunk, your sister hot and rejected and the things just happened." I look at him confused and disgusted "Don't worry, it won't happen again, but I should admit she was really good at-"