VI. Old Strangers

Monterey, 1917

I am on a back seat in a car just passing Monterey's territory.

"... K - check, L - check, M... Soon to be." I write on my list. For hundredth time I repeat the alphabet... With every letter from it, I choose a new city, where to stay, have fun and no one knows me. Killings this way are much easier. "It's sometimes so exhausted, Claudius." I turn to my driver. "Give me the newspaper." I take it from his hands and start reading, flipping through the pages. "The world war. Boring... Russian stuffs. Boring... Aaah, 'The Ripper Of Monterey'." I read the article. "He rip his victims to pieces when killing them and then putting them back together as some sculpture. We won't be wrong to call him the most cruel and dangerous being." I look fake sad. "It looks like someone wants to take my reputation, Claudius." He stops the car. We arrive! He opens my door and I walk out of the car "Thank you." I look at him and start drinking from his neck, sucking all his blood. He falls on the ground. "I appreciate it." I remove the blood from my lips.

I go around, searching for some place where I can have some fun. I see a speakeasy and decide to enter. There are a lot of people, all drinking and fulfilling desires. I go to the stage and compel the singer to go and let me sing. Is just start singing when a loud laugh interrupts me. My eyes fall on a dark blonde guy and his friends. I go to him angry. Who he thinks he is?

"Sorry to crash the fun, boys, but you need to shut your mouth up willingly or I will make you."

"Sassy! I am so sorry, sweetheart. Are we offending you?" The dark blonde boy tells.

"You?" I say through laugh and touch his face. "It will takes a lot more than a baby face with stupid comments to offend me." I'm about to leave, but he grabs my arm.

"What you say about a dance?"  He asks

"I don't dance." I respond.

"Hello, beauty, would you dance with me?" The dark haired man next to me asks me.

"I would love to." I answer and turn to
the boy I talked earlier with a smirk. We start dancing and the blonde boy come and drink from him till death. The dark haired man fells down and the blonde takes his spot to dance with me. "I admit that I am impressed a little."

"Is it enough to tell me your name?"

"Only enough to be interested in yours." He smirks.

"Stefan Salvatore."

"Well, Mr. Salvatore, I see you like to have fun." I look around the whole place. "Let's do it then."

We smirk at each other and go to all directions in the speakeasy. We drink, kill and tear apart every single person. I see him putting the pieces of every one back together and make them look like they alive. I start doing it too.

I am on my knees to get the head of my last victim. Stefan comes to me and takes my head to stand up and I drop it. We stare at each other and he rubs the blood of my lips with his finger. I look at it and then into his eyes. He grabs my face and kisses me. I kiss him back passionately.

We rush to his house and his bedroom. Stefan pushes me against the wall and kisses my neck and body. I pull him to the bed, sitting on his laps and kissing his lips, then push him to fall on the bed. I lay down on him and start kissing his chest, while taking off his pants. With every kiss I go lower and lower.

 With every kiss I go lower and lower