The Art of Seduction~Female Splinter x Male Reader

Requested by: Asurao0o.

Splinter is a little OOC here. Splinter is also from TMNT. One of my favorite characters of the series!

Video is by: CDsAwesomeGames.

A/N: Y/A stands for your age. Y/H stands for your height.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in New York, 3:40 P.M.

"What a day," You sighed as you walked down the sidewalk, having just left your job at the nearby bookstore for the day. "Well, at least I only work three days a week." You continued with a smile. Your smile grew as you thought about the large paycheck you'd received due to working overtime. With it, you could finally move out of the apartment you were currently in. It wasn't a bad apartment by any means, nor was the rent that expensive. It was just a little...small  for you.

You soon came upon the shortcut that lead to your apartment, and started heading down it, before you started hearing what sounded like...clashing metal??

Confused and intrigued, you followed the sounds, abandoning the shortcut you were taking. The sounds continued to grow louder, and you could hear people yelling, grunting, and talking amidst the sounds of metal.  You soon came upon an abandoned warehouse, and your eyes widened as you got closer, seeing several figures on the roof fighting each other.

"Look out Mikey!!"

*CLANG!!*

"Thanks bro!"

*SLAM!!*

"Nighty-night Foot Clan!!"

*WOOSH!*

*POW!!*

*DING!!*

*CRASH!!!!*

Your eyes widened at what you heard, and you put your hands to your mouth as you looked at the warehouse in front of you. The Foot clan?!! They were some of the worst groups in New York, and there were people fighting them?! 'I hope they beat them!' You thought hopefully.

You were pulled from your thoughts when you heard a cry of pain from up above, and looked up once more at the roof. Your eyes widened even more as you saw a figure that was clutching its arm get knocked off the roof's edge and start falling towards the ground, while some of the other figures ran off.

"MISTRESS SPLINTER!!!" You heard several male voices cry out in alarm.

You started running as fast as you could, and came to a stop right underneath the figure with your arms stretched out. You closed your eyes, and braced yourself for the pain you were about to receive.

*WABAM!!*

You groaned as pain spread all over you when the figure slammed into your arms, pushing you to the ground with them on top of you. You heard several pairs of feet landing on the ground nearby, and the male voices you heard earlier cried out, "Splinter!!,"  as they ran towards you.

"Is she okay?"

"I hope she survived."

"The master must have survived that. She must have."

You then opened your eyes, and felt your eyes widen and heart start to pound as you saw who was coming towards you.

Running at you were four humanoid turtles, each with a different colored face mask. They quickly surrounded you and the figure, who groaned and shifted around on top of you for a few seconds before becoming still once more.